ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone see Eno's new Tweet?

It does make you wonder if he was talking about Iowa recruits or he just wasn't getting the "attention" from the Iowa coaches he thought he deserved.

It's an Arkansas website and interviewer hes not going to make it look like Iowa is a lock or anything take what that site says with a grain of salt.

Man cave since I can't reply because rivals is acting up yes I heard what he said he's 18 and thinks he's obviously deserves to be praised everyday which we can't. His numbers aren't great this year. So he will be a bust with that attitude anyways. Iowa will make him better, Arkansas won't so if he leaves I won't be mad. I'll be mad if Eno or Aj left though.

Last edited:
If he leaves ok he's a primadona he's no 5 star and we got great DBs coming in. Should we be in contact with everyday no. We are more focused on the season if he doesnt get that then whatever go. We ahould be in contact with him weekly though.

So, he says he wasn't getting as much communication from Iowa that other recruits were getting? Interesting.

It's an Arkansas website and interviewer hes not going to make it look like Iowa is a lock or anything take what that site says with a grain of salt.

Did you even listen to the interview? Kid basically made it sound like he wasn't pleased with how the Iowa coaches have been in contact with him.

Reactions: WORTHYWISH
Daniels, Eno, and I would assume Calloway (his Iowa official isn't listed) come up to Iowa and either love it or hate it. I think they will love what they see and decided to come.

Daniels has 12 teams listed as High interest and only Neb and Iowa visits. Arkansas isn't one of them so if him and Calloway are a package deal its either Iowa, Neb, Texas or Miss. Texas only has 8 commits so far, 3 of which are DBs.

I think Eno is a lock. We really have no reason to believe otherwise. Him, Toks and Young will make a very nice backfield for years to come. Young is in the Greene/Daniels mold. Toks is the APB and Eno is the do everything guy. Should be a fun backfield to watch.

D7E3C4B9-662A-48BE-B44F-FBF5DEEBA934_zpsvpkw04wt.png

Hide yo kids hide yo wife.

Reactions: Mr.McGiblets
Ok.....are you stalking a 18 year old and posting ever pointless thing? Nothing of that post has nothing to do with anything but maybe his Friday football game.

Not getting attention, it's Melvin Gordon 2.0 all over again! When will our staff learn that you continue to recruit a commit before signing day!!!

Pretty sure this is routine. Iowa coaches call/text and send mailers to all their recruits. Once they verbally commit they ease off a little, but they are still contacting them/recruiting them.

What it sounds like is this kid wants 100% attention and wants to be the "star" of the class. But he's already behind AJ & Eno. So now he's probably thinking maybe if I go look elsewhere it will get the coaches attention. Personally kid need to just concentrate on football.

I hope this kid understands that once a team has you, no matter who they are, they will ease up off of you. Only the ones that want you the most pursue you. Once they get you, they ease up. It happens all over.

I think all of this has to do with the fact that you're all getting paranoid now because Iowa lost a game (to NDSU) and you're worried the season could derail at any moment.............

Punch yourselves in the face as hard as you can.
If they can lose to NDSU, they can lose to Michigan, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Minnesota and even NW.

I never said we would blast NDSU I thought it would be close win.

Also people only said that because that lakesbison and one other fan was being so douche. I think most Hawks figured it would be close.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkThunder#61
If they can lose to NDSU, they can lose to Michigan, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Minnesota and even NW.
But they can also win.

And your post is exactly what I'm talking about. Paranoia and pessimism. Stick to HROT and stop giggling with your friends over there about trolling the football board. I've read HROT for years so I know what's going on.

Like I said, punch yourself in the face as hard as you can. Then you can go back to your bau. That's all I ask.

Reactions: FairfIowafan1984
But they can also win.

And your post is exactly what I'm talking about. Paranoia and pessimism. Stick to HROT and stop giggling with your friends over there about trolling the football board. I've read HROT for years so I know what's going on.

Like I said, punch yourself in the face as hard as you can. Then you can go back to your bau. That's all I ask.
A flea doesn't get to ask and they definitely don't get what they want if they do.

Listen guys he's been actin weird on there,no matter how many of y'all wanna say it's creepy to follow him or "he has a life outside of football".I saw yesterday he quoted a tweet from Keyshawn Johnson Jr that said "name a better trio" and he gave the Eye balls emoji reply.When I clicked on it it had already been deleted,he had it up for approximately 1 minute (no I wasn't creeping I just so happened to be checking Twitter when he tweeted it). When there were questions in the past about his tweets about Michigan he quickly told Iowa fans he just liked the uniforms.Hes been actin odd and doesn't post anything Iowa and hardly has since the NDSU game.I have a feeling he opens his recruiting again but will say something along the lines of "Iowa is still my top school but....".I may be wrong and I hope I am but something's off,seems like he's goin back and forth with the decision.He just seems to be avoiding Iowa fans.

Listen guys he's been actin weird on there,no matter how many of y'all wanna say it's creepy to follow him or "he has a life outside of football".I saw yesterday he quoted a tweet from Keyshawn Johnson Jr that said "name a better trio" and he gave the Eye balls emoji reply.When I clicked on it it had already been deleted,he had it up for approximately 1 minute (no I wasn't creeping I just so happened to be checking Twitter when he tweeted it). When there were questions in the past about his tweets about Michigan he quickly told Iowa fans he just liked the uniforms.Hes been actin odd and doesn't post anything Iowa and hardly has since the NDSU game.I have a feeling he opens his recruiting again but will say something along the lines of "Iowa is still my top school but....".I may be wrong and I hope I am but something's off,seems like he's goin back and forth with the decision.He just seems to be avoiding Iowa fans.
He should avoid Iowa fans. We might scare him off. I'm being serious. Let him come to Iowa without our fans breathing down his neck awaiting his decision so they can celebrate or chastise.

I don't think folks have to be all that concerned with Eno. I think Calloway might be a concern (whether to NU or not) and see where Daniels falls.

Those tweets don't appear to have anything to do with football, but something much heavier in his life. As for Keyshawn Johnson Jr., I'm pretty sure those guys are friends from the camp or 7 x 7 circuit so probably nothing to do with recruiting either. Just because we as fans hate each other doesn't mean the recruits do, they don't live in that world.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT