ADVERTISEMENT

B1Gs...who's with me?

AFHawk86

HR Heisman
Dec 8, 2009
Washington DC
I will see you Saturday morning outside St John Arena where I'll be purchasing a ticket, hopefully in the Iowa section. Looking forward to seeing many of you there!

Now who's with me?

Crowd chants, "Frank the Tank, Frank the Tank..."
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I was going to start a "roll call" thread this morning, but you beat me to it. We're leaving at noon to today with our most recent group of seven. Meeting my niece's family of four from Indiana there Saturday. Not sure who all of them will be rooting for, might have to move some of them.
I hope the Hawks are healthy and bring it this weekend. I know they can win it all, but they need to wrestle their best.
Hope to see a lot of Black & Gold there rooting for them.
This post was edited on 3/6 11:53 AM by TNTwrestle

My brother and his friend are making the trip from Iowa City to Columbus tonight (I live in Columbus), and the wife and kids will join up with us for Sunday's sessions. We bought general admission seating, which shouldn't be too bad. There aren't any bad seats at St. John Arena. It will be interesting to see how many locals make it in, since much of the Central Ohio wrestling community will be participating in the District tounament Fri-Sat. Those are looong days so I wonder how many of those folks will make it out on Sunday. There may be plenty of open seats...

Put 50 + fans on a bus to Columbus this morning. We (HAWK) have 70 rooms at the Airport Marriott there.

Originally posted by Fansince1960:
Put 50 + fans on a bus to Columbus this morning. We (HAWK) have 70 rooms at the Airport Marriott there.
This is going to be fun!
3dgrin.r191677.gif

I have one all-session ticket left in the Iowa section. $40. Can meet you before first session outside the arena.
This post was edited on 3/7 7:19 AM by 1Xer

Just got back to my hotel in Columbus and met a bus full of PSU fans checking in. Nice to see they are traveling well but my goodness the majority of them are a bit older (not that I'm a spring chicken). It will be a battle for the oatmeal in the morning.

Had a nice conversation with a couple fans and it was pleasant except for an older female fan who commented that Iowa "use to be good" - thankfully her son told her that Iowa was one of the favorites to win the Big 10 and NCAA. I just smiled and said good luck.

Not sure if the team is staying here - at least no Carl sighting.

they should have left her at home. but anyway I am jealous as heck, I have to work all weekend, have fun all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT