ADVERTISEMENT

Bad News For The CIA

Do we think the CIA gives a damn?
I think the answer is actually yes, but to what extent. They'll probably just cause a few more college riots to keep people distracted until the next news cycle and everybody moves on anyways.

I think the answer is actually yes, but to what extent. They'll probably just cause a few more college riots to keep people distracted until the next news cycle and everybody moves on anyways.
Sorry Charlie. That ain’t the CIA but unless the CIA is totally worthless I think they and the NSA know who the professionals are who are funding and organizing those.
They better. That’s what we’re paying them to do.

Sorry Charlie. That ain’t the CIA but unless the CIA is totally worthless I think they and the NSA know who the professionals are who are funding and organizing those.
They better. That’s what we’re paying them to do.
Domestic terrorism is more of the FBI's domain at that level to be fair.

Call me crazy… but if the POTUS is a security risk, I want the CIA to treat them as such.

So then I'm sure you would agree that given his history, Biden's access to sensitive documents should be strictly limited?...

• Haha
Reactions: Torg
So then I'm sure you would agree that given his history, Biden's access to sensitive documents should be strictly limited?...
Biden never tried to conceal documents from the FBI, nor did he intentionally steal them.

Trump did both.

What is so confusing for you on this topic?

Reactions: Torg
Biden never tried to conceal documents from the FBI, nor did he intentionally steal them.

Trump did both.

What is so confusing for you on this topic?
You're legitimately trying to claim he only had boxes of classified documents by accident?

The FBI didn't know that Biden had his documents, so yes they were being concealed from the FBI,.. Also, unless you're saying that Biden is mentally impaired, he did intentionally take these documents,.. When a person intentionally takes possession of something that doesn't belong to them, prior to return, these objects can accurately be described as stolen..

You're legitimately trying to claim he only had boxes of classified documents by accident?
I'm explaining he did not "hide" them (nor did Pence) and both parties allowed voluntary searches for documents that were found.

In Trump's case, he HID them, he KNEW he had them, and he tried to prevent the FBI from accessing them.
Not remotely the same thing.

Reactions: joelbc1
I'm explaining he did not "hide" them (nor did Pence) and both parties allowed voluntary searches for documents that were found.

In Trump's case, he HID them, he KNEW he had them, and he tried to prevent the FBI from accessing them.
Not remotely the same thing.
You're so grossly ignorant lmfao

The FBI didn't know that Biden had his documents, so yes they were being concealed from the FBI

Uh, no. Biden didn't know he had documents. Nor did Pence.

Both volunteered for FBI to search. Trump actively prevented recovery of documents. Lied about it. MOVED THEM AROUND to keep FBI from getting them.

Uh, no. Biden didn't know he had documents. Nor did Pence.

Both volunteered for FBI to search. Trump actively prevented recovery of documents. Lied about it. MOVED THEM AROUND to keep FBI from getting them.
"Omg guys he didn't know he stole those even though they were sitting out in the open in the middle of his garage!!!"

Lmfao imagine trying to unironically push such nonsense.

Reactions: goldmom
When a person intentionally takes possession of something that doesn't belong to them, prior to return, these objects can accurately be described as stolen..

Nope.

Not the case for either Biden, or Pence. There was no grounds for "intent", because neither tried to obfuscate or hide the documents.

In Trump's case, they have dozens of examples of trying to hide them AND make unsubstantiated claims that the documents were his. That explicitly demonstrates "intent".

You're so grossly ignorant lmfao
Why do you “LMFAO” whenever you cannot answer a question scruffy? What did Joe say that you find funny?
You claim Biden knew he has secret documents hidden but Trump didn’t….even after the archive folks advised Trump they knew he had illegally removed “secret documents” from the WH….how can a person be so dumb…..Trump, not you (this time).

In Trump's case, they have dozens of examples of trying to hide them...
Not true,.. Government knew what Trump had and at one point in their negotiations even requested that the documents be put in a more secure condition..

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT