ADVERTISEMENT

Betting Sites for Championships

Draftkings has psu at -1600 last time i checked
Same odds I found. They seem extremely low. Those odds have PSU winning 94 to 95 percent of the time. For PSU not to win, Carter must be really hurt and score no points. And then someone else probably needs to get hurt and score very little points, even for the title to be in question. And PSU still wins fairly easily with those two things.

Reactions: el dub
I’m currently in Wyoming and can thusly bet individuals. Most interesting to me is 165 where MM is +300 and KOT is +310.

Circa has a lot of lines out there.
More team points:
Iowa or ISU
Iowa or Okie St.
Iowa or Michigan
ISU or Michigan
ISU or Okie St.
Iowa or NC St
Cornell or Lehigh

I'd put money on both.
Exactly. I spent 30 minutes trying to figure out who wins that match. Now I win $400 if either MM or KOT wins. I lose $400 if it is Carr or Hamiti or anyone else. Sweet and simple.

I would have liked to bet considerably more but I’m already in deep on DK’s latest offering: best-ball fantasy baseball.

Exactly. I spent 30 minutes trying to figure out who wins that match. Now I win $400 if either MM or KOT wins. I lose $400 if it is Carr or Hamiti or anyone else. Sweet and simple.

I would have liked to bet considerably more but I’m already in deep on DK’s latest offering: best-ball fantasy baseball.
I think your money is safe on that one. Actually, kind of an easy bet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT