ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Rally in Tampa

Well, to be fair, Biden actually seems to enjoy sniffing little girls as much as grown women.

Also to be fair, Biden gets far less condemnation in many circles for his deviant behavior than Trump.

It's tiresome that we can't have any discussion of Biden without the "but Trump" comparison. Why not judge each man independently? Yes, they are running against each other for POTUS, but why can't both be criticized, mocked, ridiculed, and ostracized?
No...no you're not being fair. This is why people think you're pro-Trump. You can not equate Trump and Biden. It's completely disingenuous for people to bitch about Joe sniffing someone, having ZERO assault charges, never being found liable, to Donald Trump, the leader of the Republican Party. Dude, he partied regularly with a known pedophile. He's been accused of rape by an underaged girl. You really don't get why we can't take these stupid comments about Biden seriously? Really??

"Biden sniffed a woman's hair...I'm so offended." Trump bragged about sexually assaulting women - "That's my guy!!"

I'd go but I don't own a pickup truck, a dozen and a half Biden flags or any gaudy Biden attire.

OIP.SeXYok9iNiIrqGMZlmuaJAAAAA

Looks like huge crowd at the big Biden rally!

That has NOT been verified to be true...just crap from right wing media. I looked it up before I replied to you.
Has not been ruled false. Also stop lying regarding verified information. We saw that false narrative failure in the fake dossier.

meanwhile trump's complaining about where the thermostat is set and how uncomfortable the chairs are

peak grandpa stuff
Proving again one fact: America deserves a better slate of candidates this fall.

None of that EVER gets into their skulls. They just hate democrats SO much. They can't answer the question, "What could Trump do to lose your support?" He told them how dumb they were with his 5th Ave. comment, but they don't care about that either. The things you posted are about an extremely corrupt human. A HORRIBLE person...but they try to make us think Biden is the bad guy. That's reality, @Finance85
No, the reality is that Biden has some form of dementia, has many policies that are hurting the US, and looks like an idiot on the world stage. He also lies, and repeats lies, that are outrageous.

There's also the reality that Trump incited a riot on January 6th, made improper and probably illegal calls to GA election officials, and obstructed return of classified documents to the National Archives.

Both are bad, just in different ways. That doesn't even get into which is the most immoral.

Not true. For sure the indoctrinated part. If I was indoctrinated I wouldn't be agreeing with the righties on here about Israel. About men playing women's sports. I didn't go from registered Republican to registered Democrat because I don't think independently. Am I binary in thinking MAGA, Fox News and Trump are a huge attack on American freedoms? Yep. Not until someone proves to me they aren't.

I will attempt to pay attention to your anti-Trump posts, which I am sure are about 10-90 anti Joe.
The fact is, when you make statements like someone having to prove something to you, that's saying you already have your mind made up. You truly pathetic. I'm also wondering why you aren't teaching PE during the day.

No, the reality is that Biden has some form of dementia, has many policies that are hurting the US, and looks like an idiot on the world stage. He also lies, and repeats lies, that are outrageous.

There's also the reality that Trump incited a riot on January 6th, made improper and probably illegal calls to GA election officials, and obstructed return of classified documents to the National Archives.

Both are bad, just in different ways. That doesn't even get into which is the most immoral.
So basically being old and looking foolish is equal to outright criminal, treasonous activity?

Edit: is one worse than the other?

Reactions: EasyHawk

Thanks for posting, from that list it is clear the best choice is Biden. Plus you can add dementia and constant lying to trump's ledger as well.

Do you think that his base will cause any issues when DJT loses the election, if this case is sketchy looking in your eyes? I mean, this isn’t getting ripped off by having your fries left out of your combo meal, this is “You are losing your democracy to the Deep State.” That is in no uncertain terms what is being spewed on conservative media. What will some of these “Patriots” feel the need to do?
They'll raise a stink but I think the justice handed down to the Jan 6er's will put a lid on it. The indictments and trials didn't/haven't draw out crowds even though he asked for them.

Reactions: goldmom
No...no you're not being fair. This is why people think you're pro-Trump. You can not equate Trump and Biden. It's completely disingenuous for people to bitch about Joe sniffing someone, having ZERO assault charges, never being found liable, to Donald Trump, the leader of the Republican Party. Dude, he partied regularly with a known pedophile. He's been accused of rape by an underaged girl. You really don't get why we can't take these stupid comments about Biden seriously? Really??

"Biden sniffed a woman's hair...I'm so offended." Trump bragged about sexually assaulting women - "That's my guy!!"
Equate? There's no point system for their deviant behavior and lack of morals.

You can't take criticism of Biden seriously because it's binary for you. Trump is worse and that's all you see.

Equate? There's no point system for their deviant behavior and lack of morals.

You can't take criticism of Biden seriously because it's binary for you. Trump is worse and that's all you see.
So you don’t see one as worse than the other? A criminal, traitor vs an old guy who mumbles occasionally?

They're both terrible liars, they're both sexual predators, they're both corrupt, and they're both old dudes who don't belong anywhere near Washington DC as a functional member of the US government.
if you ignore the need for any kind of proof beyond unsubstantiated rumor, these 2 are exactly the same

Reactions: TC Nole OX
They're both terrible liars, they're both sexual predators, they're both corrupt, and they're both old dudes who don't belong anywhere near Washington DC as a functional member of the US government.
So, no you don’t see one as worse than the other, even though one tried to overturn an election he lost and continually tries to shave off any trust Americans have in election integrity without being able to produce any real evidence, just his word?

Reactions: TC Nole OX
if you ignore the need for any kind of proof beyond unsubstantiated rumor, these 2 are exactly the same
well, I suppose we could take the word of his daughter who said he showered with her. But if you want to say the diary hasn't been confirmed as real... then why is someone in trouble for dealing in stolen property? Can you steal something that isn't real?

So, no you don’t see one as worse than the other, even though one tried to overturn an election he lost and continually tries to shave off any trust Americans have in election integrity without being able to produce any real evidence, just his word?
Trying to decide the less smelly turd isn't really for me. The turd with corns and the polished turd are still both turds and both stink.

Reactions: goldmom
Natalie Portman Trippin GIF by MOODMAN

Uh, pretty sure most heterosexual men do as well, but to each their own. Kind of an odd response.
By the rules set up here by the left... if you don't vote democrat you are MAGA... by extension if you do vote democrat then that means you think women can have penises.

Trying to decide the less smelly turd isn't really for me. The turd with corns and the polished turd are still both turds and both stink.
Yet one of those turds will have to be smelled going forward. I would take the less odiferous one…kind of like having a slightly runny nose for four years vs an absolute screaming migraine that may or may not go away in four years.

well, I suppose we could take the word of his daughter who said he showered with her. But if you want to say the diary hasn't been confirmed as real... then why is someone in trouble for dealing in stolen property? Can you steal something that isn't real?
i'd say its questionable that any parent that has ever showered with one of their children is automaticaly a sexual deviant

i'd also say that the only reference to that being in the diary is from a random blog that's never provided any one else the diary to review or verify

so...again...unsubstaniated (you can still believe it if you want) rumor

Joe isn't sleepy,.. he's phucking senile.

But he's not shitting his pants in a court room facing strings of witnesses testifying how he lied, schemed and connived. No freaking way out for the Orange Turd now even if he is found not guilty. The slime dripping from this piece of piece of garbage is putrid.
"
He conspired with National Enquirer to produce the sensational "headline cover story" print that millions of Americans saw grocery store checkout lines that effected presidential primary and general elections.

Getting help from Russia and having Fox News in the bag formed the douche bag trinity,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT