ADVERTISEMENT

Brain Worm ate RFK Jr.’s brain

Amazing what the CIA comes up with.
Why wouldn't you say the FBI or the Deep State, its just as believable. What's funny is RFK himself said this, yet you're saying the CIA has something to do with it? Is he just some mind controlled drone of theirs who they make say whatever they want?

For once can some thing you don't like NOT have an associated conspiracy theory that puts the blame on someone or something else? Just once. Please! Not everything can go your way 100% of the time, accept that and you might be more happy.

This is why I don't mind you and think we are alike in some ways. I'm not even arguing to be honest. I'm still on the fence about full blown Dementia.
My point is I'm Biden at minimum has some Cognitive Decline like most old folks do. Which is fine thats the circle of life. Which is why I said if given a test I bet RFK does better than Biden or Trump which shows how far we've fallen because it isn't that impressive to begin with.

My issue in this thread is instead of Joe acknowledging a decline he just again goes to a narrative about what he's accomplished which isn't what I'm talking about. No president does anything singlehandedly anyway.
This I totally agree with. I defend against that dementia narrative. Biden has consistently shown he's quicker and more intelligent that several 30-40 something Republicans in Congress. Probably why senior Republican members of Congress, who have worked with him for decades, don't go after his mental faculties...because they know he isn't dumb.

This I totally agree with. I defend against that dementia narrative. Biden has consistently shown he's quicker and more intelligent that several 30-40 something Republicans in Congress. Probably why senior Republican members of Congress, who have worked with him for decades, don't go after his mental faculties...because they know he isn't dumb.
Moral of the story is you can agree someone is/once was sharp and smart while also acknowledging they are slowing down.

A 1/4 tank of gas still starts your vehicle.

This is why I don't mind you and think we are alike in some ways. I'm not even arguing to be honest. I'm still on the fence about full blown Dementia.
My point is I'm Biden at minimum has some Cognitive Decline like most old folks do. Which is fine thats the circle of life. Which is why I said if given a test I bet RFK does better than Biden or Trump which shows how far we've fallen because it isn't that impressive to begin with.

My issue in this thread is instead of Joe acknowledging a decline he just again goes to a narrative about what he's accomplished which isn't what I'm talking about. No president does anything singlehandedly anyway.
But what Joe mentions actually matters.

How a president would score on a Wonderlic test is 1. Merely speculation as none of them will ever take it and 2. Completely irrelevant to doing the job at hand which Biden has objectively demonstrated success at through getting legislation passed and implementing other policies.

It is a red herring argument.

But what Joe mentions actually matters.

How a president would score on a Wonderlic test is 1. Merely speculation as none of them will ever take it and 2. Completely irrelevant to doing the job at hand which Biden has objectively demonstrated success at through getting legislation passed and implementing other policies.

It is a red herring argument.
A Wonderlic is speculative but my point about a fully or mostly full functioning brain matters. Like I said lets not act like Biden has done everything singlehandedly himself. If you think he has done an amazing job then I'll meet you halfway and give him credit for picking a solid cabinet to help him.

Wouldn't you agree though that even if the cabinet didn't change you still would like a more younger, vibrant, and sharper Democrat in his place?

Moral of the story is you can agree someone is/once was sharp and smart while also acknowledging they are slowing down.

That's all I have been saying. He's old. He's slowing down, but he's not demented. He's more intelligent than everybody on here calling him Dementia Joe.

• Haha
Reactions: TornadoHawk93

And the car could run better on that 1/4 tank. Better gas mileage because it’s lighter, for example. A slowing down could be combined with life experiences that make the older person more formidable than they were at a younger age.

A Wonderlic is speculative but my point about a fully or mostly full functioning brain matters. Like I said lets not act like Biden has done everything singlehandedly himself. If you think he has done an amazing job then I'll meet you halfway and give him credit for picking a solid cabinet to help him.

Wouldn't you agree though that even if the cabinet didn't change you still would like a more younger, vibrant, and sharper Democrat in his place?
Of course.

But the exercise to cast doubt on Biden - who as noted has surrounded himself with capable people - only serves to gain Trump, who is a clear and present danger to our country.

It’s a dumb speculative exercise.

this is one of (but not the only) reasons i'm still generally fine with biden

you're not really voting for joe biden as much as an administration lead by joe biden. the democrats haven't completely remade their party to conform to joe biden. you don't see joe biden saying things like "i'm the only one who can fix it". joe biden hasn't mused about how long he plans on being a dictator

those statements can't be made about trump...and that's why i have no issue voting for joe biden in nov

A Wonderlic is speculative but my point about a fully or mostly full functioning brain matters. Like I said lets not act like Biden has done everything singlehandedly himself.

No President ever has "done everything singlehandedly himself".

Good ones surround themselves with competent people, and manage them competently. Which is precisely what Biden has done for ~4 yrs now.

Reactions: cigaretteman
RFK Jr. will become more of a factor in the race for the Presidency as we enter the late summer months. He will take more than enough support from Biden to ensure a 2nd term for President Donald Trump.

No President ever has "done everything singlehandedly himself".

Good ones surround themselves with competent people, and manage them competently. Which is precisely what Biden has done for ~4 yrs now.
In this instance, the Machine has put Biden out as their front man. Biden isn't managing anyone. Biden is being managed.

Have you and RFK Jr. been hanging out at the same worm farm?

RFK Jr. will become more of a factor in the race for the Presidency as we enter the late summer months. He will take more than enough support from Biden to ensure a 2nd term for President Donald Trump.
I think he takes more votes from both sides. More votes than they want to admit

He and his cabinet are responsible for more good than bad. The bad that gets blamed on him aren't exactly things that presidents control. At minimum they were exaggerated greatly. He has a helluva lot more competent cabinet than the last dude. Do they make mistakes? Yep. In my opinion they are trying to do things for the rest of us and not how they personally, or their friends, benefit. Also, none of them are quitting and telling the media that their boss was an idiot. Again, like the last dude.

Pretty telling when all your siblings come out against you and endorse Joe. RFK is completely nuts.
If you donated to a political party you'd hope to get a handshake and maybe some favorable deals in the future correct?

Of course he is.

Kevin McCarthy even told you that when he was Speaker.
Anyone having their full brain can see Biden isn't in charge. Biden himself alludes to that from time-to-time when he goes off script. I don't need anyone to tell me that.

Anyone having their full brain can see Biden isn't in charge.
McCarthy literally told you he was in charge of those negotiations.

You just pull up public speaking gaffes (which Biden has been well-known for, for well over a decade now), to continue to deny he's been very competent and effective at negotiating laws benefitting the American people.

He just added in "automatic" flight reimbursements for you when airlines cancel your reservation. Yet, you'll still stick with the Orange Bimbo, because that is how you've been programmed.

Reactions: Torg
He's old...this dementia bullshit is something that idiots ran with. It's lazy and pathetic.

Ehh I'm voting for Biden but Biden's "old man stories" are starting to pile up. It's more than just his age. His stories about his uncle being eaten by cannibals and saving people as a lifeguard don't look good.

This stuff didn't come out of thin air.

It is appears Fate is providing me the opportunity to vote for a dead worm over the Democratic or Republican candidate.

Not sure this will happen again in my lifetime.

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Doctors have just found out how the worm died.
It starved to death.

Reactions: stickman80
McCarthy literally told you he was in charge of those negotiations.

You just pull up public speaking gaffes (which Biden has been well-known for, for well over a decade now), to continue to deny he's been very competent and effective at negotiating laws benefitting the American people.

He just added in "automatic" flight reimbursements for you when airlines cancel your reservation. Yet, you'll still stick with the Orange Bimbo, because that is how you've been programmed.
You think Biden came up with that? LOLOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT