ADVERTISEMENT

Brooks named O.W. at Recruiting Showcase

Todd Conner

HR MVP
Dec 23, 2004

It is great to be an Iowa Wrestling fan.

Go Hawks!

Please either put in full names in the title or mention it's referring to women's wrestling. I hope the women's team does great, but I like to know what specific team is being referenced before I open the thread.

Please either put in full names in the title or mention it's referring to women's wrestling. I hope the women's team does great, but I like to know what specific team is being referenced before I open the thread.

gangbangin on bacon over here...
2603805-95002-still-720.jpg

Reactions: el dub
please put how big a bitch you are being in the title from now on please.. I like to know how much I am going to make fun of someone before I read their post.

Last edited:
please put how big a bitch you are being in the title from now on please.. I like to know how much I am going to make fun of someone before I rear their post.
I can't change the title of a thread I didn't start, silly boy.

Are you additionally wanting your posts reared? It's not my thing.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawkgma
That seems like a you problem.

You have issues

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT