ADVERTISEMENT

By the by: I’m giddy about “getting” calls…

cmhawks99

HR Legend
Jul 23, 2002
My whole life, we have hardly ever been considered the kind of team that “got the calls”….

So worst case scenario we have arrived….😊

It has been mentioned in another thread before, but I don’t think any of us have really ever drilled down on it. I mean, holy hell Batman, how about that…

The little ole Hawkeyes are such a national brand now we are getting favorable referee treatment!!!!

Yee-fvcking-Haa!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂

the best wins are the referee aided ones...kind of makes you feel invincible. i'm not saying we won because of a bad call coz the call was on the money. it just feels more satisfying to know that the powers that be have made the arrangements.

i'm also sad tonight coz tomorrow won't feature friendly zebras. their job to get us into the finals (and ensure the yugest audience ever) is done. ;-)

Iowa didn't get the calls though. I thought UCONN got away with holding and grabbing CC all game long, which took her out of the game and Iowa won regardless. They also were setting illegal screens the whole game. For the final UCONN possession, Edwards set another illegal screen and the refs called it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT