ADVERTISEMENT

Cade’s rehab

bumper52

HR All-State
Nov 25, 2019
Does anyone here have ACCURATE information on how Cade’s recovery is going? I wish the best for him, but I am concerned how all this will affect his abilities next year.

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
We had a QB in HS that had both ACL's torn, he played what he could in the championship game, did well, even trucked a DB. We had an all world player that stepped in as a backup QB (more like the wildcat). We won, 38-7

Now that we finallly have a OC, we can move to things such as 1) WR coach, 2) Philosophy, 3) Portal adds and subtractions and yes 4) Will Deacon Hill take any snaps in spring ball..
5) New O-line coach.

Now that we finallly have a OC, we can move to things such as 1) WR coach, 2) Philosophy, 3) Portal adds and subtractions and yes 4) Will Deacon Hill take any snaps in spring ball..
Deacon Hill is QB1 until Cade is ready or gets hurt again.
There‘s nothing in the way KF has allocated playing time in the past to suggest this won’t be the case.

Wouldn’t be suprised if Budmayr gets the WR coach job. Lester should be better at working with QBs than Brian was.

Hill I’m sure will get snaps in spring because Kirk is loyal but if he starts again Iowa is in a world of hurt. Can’t see him playing another snap for Iowa unless everyone gets hurt. Hate to say it but he’s the worst Iowa QB I’ve ever seen and I’ve been watching Iowa that I remember since 1983….born in Dec of 1976.

Deacon Hill is QB1 until Cade is ready or gets hurt again.
There‘s nothing in the way KF has allocated playing time in the past to suggest this won’t be the case.
QB2 until Cade gets back then QB3 when he does get back,

No inside knowledge but during bowl prep he was just wearing a sleeve and taking some slow snaps under center. Fall camp will be about 10 months removed so probably not 100% IMO until start of B10 schedule...will need Marco taking a bunch of snaps in spring and fall and good riddance Deacon.
Blake Corum got his ACL repair in December of last year. It didn’t seem to slow him down.

I'm still terrified that somehow or another Hill will be ahead of Lainez
Assume spring ball, Deacon could be listed 1 and Marco 2 since Cade is still out. But I would hope it will be Marco 1 and Deac 2, although I would take Poholsky at 2.

I have no idea why this staff would put any time and effort in a QB that has proven 3 times that his knees cannot withstand the rigors of football activity, or another QB that apparently brings nothing to the position, while he has an excellent option in a RSF and another F QB on the team.

As soon as Proctor is locked in and cannot back out...I'd can Barnett.

One guy won't fix this OLINE.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT