ADVERTISEMENT

Marinelli

Congrats on a great career Bull.

ap288d.jpg

As a Hawk fan, I am most proud of the way Alex represented the university with humility and grace thru good times and tough times. Alex’s faith is genuine and been consistent thru his words and actions.

Not too many have won 4 B1G Championships. It’s been a pleasure watching both Alex & Moriah grow up, as integral parts of the Iowa family.

Congratulations on your retirement & thanks for your blood, sweat and tears. God bless. Go Team Bull!

The BULL is AWESOME!!! I BELIEVE he will accomplish even more as a coach ten he did as a wrestler! I hope his plans are to stick close to the IOWA program? Would love to see him open a club in IOWA!!!

e.e. cummings, scofflaw
A bit of a misnomer in regards to E.E. Cummings. He was NOT the one that started the lower case "rebellion". I believe a publisher made a mistake on a release and he found it had some side entertainment potential, so he, somewhat randomly went with it. But, he DID NOT change his name to lowercase and did sign his name, for the most part, with capital letters...

A bit of a misnomer in regards to E.E. Cummings. He was NOT the one that started the lower case "rebellion". I believe a publisher made a mistake on a release and he found it had some side entertainment potential, so he, somewhat randomly went with it. But, he DID NOT change his name to lowercase and did sign his name, for the most part, with capital letters...
Good to know

• Haha
Reactions: el dub
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT