ADVERTISEMENT

California Teachers Quit Over ‘Woke Lies’ And ‘Indoctrination’

Joshua Admitted That He Started To Agree With Former President Trump's Policies
Joshua also acknowledged that he started to agree with many of former U.S. President Donald Trump's policies. He focused specifically on the hardline stance that Trump made about immigration. Kali wrote a letter directly to the School Board in the summer of 2021. She wrote that the district would "only harden the hearts of many of our students" if it continued to "move forward with all these divisive teachings."

How can we not report the data if it happens to the people telling us crime has gone down!?!?!

People have reported calling in these events and the local police tell them to go online and fill out a form. Then they promptly do nothing. It’s a joke.

The local governments and police departments are incentivized to see nothing and do nothing due to politics. This is the result you get.

People have reported calling in these events and the local police tell them to go online and fill out a form. Then they promptly do nothing. It’s a joke.

The local governments and police departments are incentivized to see nothing and do nothing due to politics. This is the result you get.
What state do you live in?

I was just being curious. I'm guessing it's a perfect place.

I live in Iowa. Not perfect by any means but we don’t have any open garbage pit zombie zones like west hollywood and downtown San Fran. I visit LA about once a year. LA county, Orange County, & some times get down to San Diego.

I’m not a bumpkin like you assume I am. I’m speaking from firsthand experience. Drive the 10 east or 101 north and look at the shoulders. People use the space between the upper off road and the highway as an open dump. How is this allowed? Why aren’t the local government officials recalled or voted out? It’s an embarrassment.

Drive around west hollywood area it is tent city under underpasses and on the sidewalks. How?

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
I live in Iowa. Not perfect by any means but we don’t have any open garbage pit zombie zones like west hollywood and downtown San Fran. I visit LA about once a year. LA county, Orange County, & some times get down to San Diego.

I’m not a bumpkin like you assume I am. I’m speaking from firsthand experience. Drive the 10 east or 101 north and look at the shoulders. People use the space between the upper off road and the highway as an open dump. How is this allowed? Why aren’t the local government officials recalled or voted out? It’s an embarrassment.

Drive around west hollywood area it is tent city under underpasses and on the sidewalks. How?
What you're describing is a homeless problem, which is primarily driven by warm weather climates. Earlier in this thread I posted a homeless camp in Dallas, TX. Below is a tent city in Jacksonville Florida. Yes, we have a homeless problem in California that's probably worse than in any flyover state.

We also have the most beautiful cities in the world, the absolute best coastline north to south, and the world's fifth best economy. There's a reason it cost more to live here than anywhere else.

It's funny to me when people knock it who have never been here, or visit every 15 years, or better yet, hear from their local yokel buddy who just returned home after spending a week in the armpit of LA and can't believe how "different" things are. If you believe the majority of California is what you see in the very shittiest parts of our cities, you're sadly mistaken. I know you don't believe me, and that's fine.

55a016eb-0b69-499e-99f4-666b55ff61bb-Homeless_--_TentJunkRow.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT