ADVERTISEMENT

Can Harding become Braden Smith?

Definitely. If he can pick up next year shooting the 3 where he ended this year, he will be the best point guard we’ve had since Dean Oliver.

We shall see. Some of the passes Brock made this season were incredible. Offense ran better with him. It was night and day with Harding vs Bowen at PG.

One scenario is Bowen starts to finish those runners/layups in the paint next year and maybe you are right. Another scenario is he is just too tiny and will aways struggle to finish vs upper level P5 talent.

Reactions: Mohawkeye
Nobody will outwork Brock this off season, Hopefully he adds muscle, keeps his speed and quickness, and works on everything to become a better shooter and defender. If Fran can bring in another point guard as good as Brock. Fran may have his best team since coming to Iowa. Everything is falling into place for Iowa to have a great season next year and beyond.
See, it's not hard to have a positive attitude, it does wonders for the soul. All of you should try it!

Nobody will outwork Brock this off season, Hopefully he adds muscle, keeps his speed and quickness, and works on everything to become a better shooter and defender. If Fran can bring in another point guard as good as Brock. Fran may have his best team since coming to Iowa. Everything is falling into place for Iowa to have a great season next year and beyond.
See, it's not hard to have a positive attitude, it does wonders for the soul. All of you should try it!

I want to have a positive attitude but watching the current ncca tourney, I dont think any of our guys could start on those teams... Freeman/Dix have potential but we need a whole team of them

If we lock Harding in Carver tonight and don't release him until he makes 50,000 3 pointers I think he could be a great PG for us

• Haha
Reactions: LukaDuka
I want to have a positive attitude but watching the current ncca tourney, I dont think any of our guys could start on those teams... Freeman/Dix have potential but we need a whole team of them
"There you go, more negative waves. Have a little faith baby, have a little faith!" Donald Southerland, Kelly's Hero's

Reactions: perryhawk
Harding and Dix could be replicas of Purdue's guards.

Now all we need is a 7' 4" giant in the middle ...

:rolleyes:;)

Brock seems to have similar floor general instincts as Smith...good start.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT