ADVERTISEMENT

Catholic school can fire gay drama teacher for marrying, court rules

Two questions still unanswered:

What morals did the gay teacher break?
What evils turn people gay?
Two questions still unanswered:

What morals did the gay teacher break?
What evils turn people gay?
pretty sure both items were talked about and answered in this thread.

I don’t know what morals were broke but I’m guessing in the job description it should have something about a gay person can’t marry someone of the same sex because that’s against the catholic religion.
Second, as I mentioned I believe in a God therefore I believe the devil exists as well. So the devil could be doing anything to tempt a person to be gay.
I also posted a giant paragraph about just because someone might have gay tendencies, which would be temptations from the devil. A person still have the option to either choose to be gay or straight.

I was raised Catholic. Decided I was finished when an young unmarried pregnant woman I knew went to her priest for advice & left in tears because he berated her so thoroughly. That and all the gross history of priest coverups the church enabled.

That's understandable.

But, if we live in a state of grace, we are going to Heaven. Meditate on that. :)

I was raised Catholic. Decided I was finished when an young unmarried pregnant woman I knew went to her priest for advice & left in tears because he berated her so thoroughly. That and all the gross history of priest coverups the church enabled.
The way you're talking, even if your child was gay they wouldn't feel comfortable confiding it to you. Saying something "turns" kids gay is some really outdated thinking.
CSB. I don’t care what you think I’ll do when you have no fvcking clue who I am.
That’s to bad that priest was rude to her.

pretty sure both items were talked about and answered in this thread.

I don’t know what morals were broke but I’m guessing in the job description it should have something about a gay person can’t marry someone of the same sex because that’s against the catholic religion.
Second, as I mentioned I believe in a God therefore I believe the devil exists as well. So the devil could be doing anything to tempt a person to be gay.
I also posted a giant paragraph about just because someone might have gay tendencies, which would be temptations from the devil. A person still have the option to either choose to be gay or straight.
You can’t come up with ONE example of what that sneaky old devil does to make people turn gay?

And again, I would love to hear more about your decision to be straight instead of gay

You can’t come up with ONE example of what that sneaky old devil does to make people turn gay?

And again, I would love to hear more about your decision to be straight instead of gay
I’m straight because I am attracted to females. Like how mankind was made to be attracted to the opposite sex so they can reproduce and continue to populate the world.
I know we can play god now and you don’t have to take a physical male and female to reproduce.
You can’t come up with one good reason why I shouldn’t be allowed to believe in something I want to believe in.
I’m not here to convince you to be catholic

Gee...I go have lunch, a beer and nap and come back and you're still here running your mouth on this! 🤡 🤣 It's no one's fault but your own that you butchered your kid!
200w.gif

Projection is strong amongst you folks.

stolen_valor_4_a_day can't remember which account he's on half the time. You can see his weak shit a mile away. It's not even original - thus, neverending rickygervaislaugh.gif.

Bitch boy gets what he deserves and asks for another whipping every time! I love him.

Reactions: McLovin32
stolen_valor_4_day can't remember which account he's on half the time. You can see his weak shit a mile away. It's not even original - thus, rickygervaislaugh.gif.

Bitch boy gets what he deserves and asks for another whipping every time! I love him.
The multi handle folks are always entertaining. IAfb2021 is woody. But whenever I call him out on it he says I'm a bunch of different people.

• Love
Reactions: Hawki97
I’m straight because I am attracted to females. Like how mankind was made to be attracted to the opposite sex so they can reproduce and continue to populate the world.
I know we can play god now and you don’t have to take a physical male and female to reproduce.
You can’t come up with one good reason why I shouldn’t be allowed to believe in something I want to believe in.
I’m not here to convince you to be catholic
Where did I say that you can’t believe what you want? I’m just fascinated by the idea that you can be born heterosexual but not homosexual.

The multi handle folks are always entertaining. IAfb2021 is woody. But whenever I call him out on it he says I'm a bunch of different people.

The best part about stolen_valor_4_a _day is that when he gets put in time out his other accounts just come out of the woodwork like clockwork. One of them did the whole fake marine thing a couple months back even. It was classic. He's one of the weakest minded trolls on HORT because he can't hide when he loses it. His mental breakdowns are one of my favorite HORT things. You can see him getting revved up in this thread alone.

And hasn't woody/IAFB2021 had multiple accounts over the years?

The best part about stolen_valor_4_a _day is that when he gets put in time out his other accounts just come out of the woodwork like clockwork. One of them did the whole fake marine thing a couple months back even. It was classic. He's one of the weakest minded trolls on HORT because he can't hide when he loses it. His mental breakdowns are one of my favorite HORT things.

He probably has. He lies all the time about stuff but when you call him out on it he'll tell you that you're obsessed with him. He's a weird fella, not super intelligent but thinks he is which is great for us on here because we get to witness him say/do stupid shit all the time. He wasn't smart enough to realize he posted in the exact same, very odd format under both handles.

Where did I say that you can’t believe what you want? I’m just fascinated by the idea that you can be born heterosexual but not homosexual.
It's hilarious watching morons like that completely crumble and melt down when their opinions are challenged with a few simple questions. Classic.

He probably has. He lies all the time about stuff but when you call him out on it he'll tell you that you're obsessed with him. He's a weird fella, not super intelligent but thinks he is which is great for us on here because we get to witness him say/do stupid shit all the time. He wasn't smart enough to realize he posted in the exact same, very odd format under both handles.
You’ve had some pretty dumb posts but this might be your best one. I’ve called you out on lies multiple times. You say I lie but all you do is twist what I say or leave parts out. The best is when I literally said I was joking in my comment and said that if you swipe right on tinder that it means consent. Then you piled on using your other accounts to run with your made up claim about me.
I’ve ignored you for weeks now yet you continue to make nasty comments about me and do your stupid laughing emoji to every comment I make.
seems pretty childish if you ask me. Go ahead and say I post like a child, at least I don’t act like a child.

You’ve had some pretty dumb posts but this might be your best one. I’ve called you out on lies multiple times. You say I lie but all you do is twist what I say or leave parts out. The best is when I literally said I was joking in my comment and said that if you swipe right on tinder that it means consent. Then you piled on using your other accounts to run with your made up claim about me.
I’ve ignored you for weeks now yet you continue to make nasty comments about me and do your stupid laughing emoji to every comment I make.
seems pretty childish if you ask me. Go ahead and say I post like a child, at least I don’t act like a child.
You were talking to me earlier today on your woody handle, you silly goose.

The best part about stolen_valor_4_a _day is that when he gets put in time out his other accounts just come out of the woodwork like clockwork. One of them did the whole fake marine thing a couple months back even. It was classic. He's one of the weakest minded trolls on HORT because he can't hide when he loses it. His mental breakdowns are one of my favorite HORT things. You can see him getting revved up in this thread alone.

It’s clear you two are making stuff up. The first time I posted was a few months ago. It’s becoming clearer everyday why I did not partake in chat rooms as there are a lot of messed up people on here.

It’s clear you two are making stuff up. The first time I posted was a few months ago. It’s becoming clearer everyday why I did not partake in chat rooms as there are a lot of messed up people on here.
So you created the account in 2014 but didn’t post until a few months ago? Sure sure

Last edited:
You mean you and your other handles. Which profile do you like the most? Mclovin, @Moral, @EasyHawk, @millah_22, @BlIIlken2, @Tenacious E, etc that or you just happened to find a cult where you all act and post the same way. According to you, that automatically means you’re the same poster. You even made them all silly photos while you were high on edibles because you’re so cool.
Thank you for finally changing your very distinct posting style. You should have done that before you got outed for working 2 handles.

Hope you’re having a good weekend guy!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT