ADVERTISEMENT

"CJ Fredrick is the Most Under-Appreciated Guard in the B1G. This (0 TO's in B1G Play) is a Mind Blowing Stat."

I thought CMAC was the most unappreciated/underrated? I've seen many posts saying so.
Fredrick needs to shoot more, opens things up for everybody else. Oh and stay healthy.

If CJ can just stay healthy, he could legit be a Tyler Herro-type player, both here and at the next level.

Herro was taking NBA All Stars off the dribble as a 20 year old rookie in the playoffs. Fredrick is a 21 year old who primarily is catch and shoot at Iowa. Seems unlikely they ever end up similar in the NBA.

Reactions: goodbyebobby
Really a solid player and the biggest reason that he has zero turnovers is the biggest reason he shoots such a high percentage. He very seldom forces the issue. If he has the ball in his hands, more often than not he's going to quickly shoot an open 3 pointer or pass it to an open player. It's extremely rare that he forces a pass into traffic or drives into traffic. He's truly an excellent 3 point shooter (higher % from 3 than 2) and rarely fires up a contested shot. He really takes very few chances that might result in a turnover. I'm surprised that Kirk hasn't approached him regarding the quarterback position. 😀.

I thought CMAC was the most unappreciated/underrated? I've seen many posts saying so.
Fredrick needs to shoot more, opens things up for everybody else. Oh and stay healthy.

That was before CJ took away CMacs's assist to turnover title away. All CMac has left is the greatest post passer in the history of basketball.

I thought on the replay, it looked like his knee smacked the court hard. And near the end when everyone was cheering I thought I saw a black brace or something on his left knee. Might be wrong tho.

Yep, for all you die hard JT people. He needs to replace JBO and bring JBO off the bench...OKAY :p

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT