ADVERTISEMENT

Clark scores more in post season than isu’s football team.

HerkyFan

HR Legend
May 10, 2013
Yep CC scored more points in the post season than isu’s football team for the whole year. But at least clown fans can jump up and down about outscoring Iowa by 12 whole points for the season.

• Haha
Reactions: SheepHumpingHawkeye
I’m guessing this is reaction to espn already saying that about CC and Iowa’s offense, you dummies.
I still don't get what it has to do with ISU. Makes no sense to me. I mean ISU offense was more successful than Brian. ISU reacts by parting ways with their OC. Iowa reacts by putting incentives in place for BF to get a pay raise that he could receive while finishing in the bottom half of offenses in the country. It is just pointing out how pathetic Iowa's situation is....

ISU's offensive output this year was an embarrassment and they fired their OC, OL coach, S&C coach, and made other moves.
Yeah great idea. Campbell Fires the OC that's been with him and his ride to a P5 school, all bc of his OFF style and OFF teams, but can him over a one year bad performance....formula of championship programs I'm sure....some yall so dmb.

• Haha
Yeah great idea. Campbell Fires the OC that's been with him and his ride to a P5 school, all bc of his OFF style and OFF teams, but can him over a one year bad performance....formula of championship programs I'm sure....some yall so dmb.

ISU's offense has consistently underachieved. It was covered up by having a ton of talent the last few years.

For the record I would have been fine retaining Manning. But to say this is a one year blip is incorrect.

ISU's offense has consistently underachieved. It was covered up by having a ton of talent the last few years.

For the record I would have been fine retaining Manning. But to say this is a one year blip is incorrect.
..."covered up by having a ton of talent"...wth do u think it takes to have a good OFF?

Some of yall just find a way to spin anything but lack any facts to back it up.

I'm pretty sure Campbell was touted as an OFF mind on his rise...it sure the hell wasn't DEF...but the funny thing is, like KF, when he started focusing on having better defenses, his teams got better.....hmmm. but I know it's not sexy, so just fking fire everyone no matter if the results are better overall!!

• Haha
..."covered up by having a ton of talent"...wth do u think it takes to have a good OFF?

I'm pretty sure Campbell was touted as an OFF mind on his rise...it sure the hell wasn't DEF...but the funny thing is, like KF, when he started focusing on having better defenses, his teams got better.....hmmm. but I know it's not sexy, so just fking fire everyone no matter if the results are better overall!!

The offense last season was unacceptable and they made necessary changes that were a long time coming, that's my point.

If you think ISU's offense the prior seasons competed at a level that seems in line with what we would expect based on Purdy and Hall's rookie seasons would suggest well good for you.

How many pathetic facts do you need to understand Iowa's offensive coaches have been unsuccessful? Lack of accepting facts and making changes is why Iowa continues to be the butt of jokes from people outside of the program. Not suggesting to fire everyone, just Brian. So fire one...not everyone.

Dumb. How did the Iowa football team compare?
Iowa scored 12 less points and won 4 more games than the clowns. The post was to mock the clown fan that initially posted about CC scoring more than the Iowa Football team.

When clown fans say “ well it doesn’t count because of the Big Ten West” they completely ignore the Big Ten West won more Bowl games than the Texas Ten. I know must ignore that.

Clown fans are famous for running their mouths not understanding how pathetic their statement could end up being. But just how that trashy fan base rolls.

Make sense now?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Iowa scored 12 less points and won 4 more games than the clowns. The post was to mock the clown fan that initially posted about CC scoring more than the Iowa Football team.

When clown fans say “ well it doesn’t count because of the Big Ten West” they completely ignore the Big Ten West won more Bowl games than the Texas Ten. I know must ignore that.

Clown fans are famous for running their mouths not understanding how pathetic their statement could end up being. But just how that trashy fan base rolls.

Make sense now?
I like that you stand up against Cyclone trolls, but to make it sound like the offenses were comparable is silly. Iowa had an extra game to score 12 less points. Iowa had 6 more defensive touchdowns (42 points) more than ISU. It is ok to admit Iowa's offense is horrible.

I like that you stand up against Cyclone trolls, but to make it sound like the offenses were comparable is silly. Iowa had an extra game to score 12 less points. Iowa had 6 more defensive touchdowns (42 points) more than ISU. It is ok to admit Iowa's offense is horrible.
Sure but the total and the resulting wins are still the same. Iowa’s offense was horrible and yet Iowa still found a way to win 4 more games than the clowns. Just how hilarious will it be when the clowns have a better offense and yet doesn’t win anymore games? Yep clown fans won’t admit they were wrong they will just spin onto some other random excuse. Just how that trashy fan base rolls.

• Haha

Make sense now?
Probably best that you never post. Comparing Iowa to very low hanging fruit in order to justify Iowa's long track record of a DISMAL offense is just not smart.

Probably best that you never post. Comparing Iowa to very low hanging fruit in order to justify Iowa's long track record of a DISMAL offense is just not smart.
Maybe I missed a memo but isn’t the goal to win the games?

Now you or clown fans can argue that more offense would equate to more wins but there are examples of where that simply isn’t the case. KF and his staff knew exactly what they had for a team the last two years. The offense was horrid and guess what it still didn’t matter they won games. Now tell us why isu only won 4 games with what I can only surmise you believe to have a vastly superior offense.

• Haha

Now you or clown fans can argue that more offense would equate to more wins but there are examples of where that simply isn’t the case. KF and his staff knew exactly what they had for a team the last two years. The offense was horrid and guess what it still didn’t matter they won games. Now tell us why isu only won 4 games with what I can only surmise you believe to have a vastly superior offense.
Offense total for 2022
Iowa was 130/131
ISU was 83/131

Defense total for 2022
Iowa was 2/131
ISU was 4/131

Had it ever occurred to you that if Iowa has an average offense, Iowa would have not lost to ISU, Illinois, and Debby? Glad you took pride in those horrid losses.

Sure but the total and the resulting wins are still the same. Iowa’s offense was horrible and yet Iowa still found a way to win 4 more games than the clowns. Just how hilarious will it be when the clowns have a better offense and yet doesn’t win anymore games? Yep clown fans won’t admit they were wrong they will just spin onto some other random excuse. Just how that trashy fan base rolls.
Actually with an offense that had a pulse iowa is 9 and 3 at the worst, probably more like 10 and 2, and in the big ten title game.

One of the goals should be to be able to score a touchdown, even when the defense or special teams doesn’t hand you the ball inside the opponents red zone, at least once a game. Iowa couldn’t do that in three of their losses last year. 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
The saddest thing about this is if you pair ISU offense scoring (the one some Hawk fans are making fun of) with Iowa defense scoring it would be less than one point per game away from the parameters of Brian earning a massive pay raise and contract extension.

• Haha
I find it funny that Herky Fan started this thread about ISU.

Who is obsessed?
Actually I started this thread to mock clown fans obsessing over big bro Iowa. Now how many posts/threads on cryclown fanatic do you want to show real obsession? I can link 2 that have over 100,000 posts between them or is it time to run away and hide?

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT