ADVERTISEMENT

Clones Keeping it Classy

ISU fans boast about ticket sales, but their tickets are also way cheaper than most other programs. If ISU tried to sell tickets for what it cost for Kinnick, I bet their ticket sales would almost be in half.

Reactions: pistachio1999
ISU fans boast about ticket sales, but their tickets are also way cheaper than most other programs. If ISU tried to sell tickets for what it cost for Kinnick, I bet their ticket sales would almost be in half.
$22 online or at Costco baby!!!! Next Jamie will be standing roadside with a big sign.

Reactions: Hawk fan in Minn
Plus kinnick seats 8K more. I like whe. clone fans brag the few times they sell out games. Meanwhile iowa brings in more fans to games vs Kent st or colorado st then what Jack trice holds.

No sellouts. You would think an Oklahoma game would sell out right; or even a Baylor since they will be top 10.

They've had alot of renovation and expansion recently, and still have pretty ambitious plans around Trice.

How the hell do you justify that when you can't even fill the place after a couple seasons of good football?

If you're gonna expand a stadium, you only do it when you are pretty damn sure you can fill the place. No?

Oh well it's none of my business. Go hawks

They've had alot of renovation and expansion recently, and still have pretty ambitious plans around Trice.

How the hell do you justify that when you can't even fill the place after a couple seasons of good football?

If you're gonna expand a stadium, you only do it when you are pretty damn sure you can fill the place. No?

Oh well it's none of my business. Go hawks
The reasonable ones understand the grand plans for some kind of entertainment area by Hilton and Trice is fantasy land stuff that won't make money. I bet those plans ultimately get canned.

Reactions: Hawklad24
I will say a lot of you fellas can go from trashing ISU (which is totally exceptable on an Iowa board) to political shit in the blink of an eye. Lmao
Hey cryclownbonner29 why are the clowns selling their tickets for $22.00 if clown fans are so awesome?

Must ignore I’m sure.

The reasonable ones understand the grand plans for some kind of entertainment area by Hilton and Trice is fantasy land stuff that won't make money. I bet those plans ultimately get canned.
Cringe worthy saw a video of pollard and I believe John wolters walking across that new bridge hyping it up this week. It’s a damn bridge and they act like it’s the greatest thing ever and half their fans are eating it up.

Reactions: TheHawk86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT