ADVERTISEMENT

Colin Sandeman Sighting...

33sanders

HR All-American
Jul 18, 2005
16:07 in the 2nd half of the Iowa men's basketball game. Right after the White dunk. Sitting right in the Hawks Nest. They pan right to him after the jam for a good couple seconds. Or was that Tanner Miller?

I saw K C Jones, former coach of Boston Celtics, at a Houston restaurant about 2 tables from me. It was when the NBA all-star game was down there many years ago. He was there with his family. At least better then seeing Sandeman at a Iowa BB game.

I'll see your Colin Sandeman and raise you an Earl Campbell and Gale Sayres. While in Vegas last month, I saw Earl Campbell in a sporting goods store in the Forum Shops and Gale Sayres in the Mirage.
So, cool story bro.

I ate dinner one table over from Barry Bonds about 2 years ago. A lot smaller than I would have guessed.

Longfellow Deeds was at my church in Winchestertonfieldville, IA last Sunday!
I moved from Wilmington, IA 2 weeks ago, just so you know.

TankHawk posted on 2/20/2015...

I'll see your Colin Sandeman and raise you an Earl Campbell and Gale Sayres. While in Vegas last month, I saw Earl Campbell in a sporting goods store in the Forum Shops and Gale Sayres in the Mirage.
So, cool story bro.
-____________________________________________________________________________________________

Is this that famous Opera singer.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

If he dropped the popcorn it was Sandeman.
If everyone was behind him it was Miller..

Originally posted by DogBoyRy:

And if he let go of his coat before he reached his seat it was Lowdermilk.

3dgrin.r191677.gif

Someone should be able to come up with a really good Parker one.

This post was edited on 2/25 11:24 AM by ThatsFootball

Originally posted by ThatsFootball:

3dgrin.r191677.gif

I agree with Parker, that jump pass getting picked up by the opponent was Cully Payne like

Leon Spinks in Des Moines about six months after he beat Ali. The elevator of the Holiday Inn across the interstate from Vets.

Originally posted by Curt Furence:

Originally posted by ThatsFootball:

3dgrin.r191677.gif

I agree with Parker, that jump pass getting picked up by the opponent was Cully Payne like
If someone picked up the dropped popcorn and began running away from everyone, while dropping it again. That was Parker.

Originally posted by ping72:
I ate dinner one table over from Barry Bonds about 2 years ago. A lot smaller than I would have guessed.
Probably in more way's than you know.

I was on a plane with the Boson Celtics once. A long time ago. Saw Russell, Cousy and KC Jones. Did I mention that it was a long time ago?

Originally posted by IamHawkeye:
I was on a plane with the Boson Celtics once. A long time ago. Saw Russell, Cousy and KC Jones. Did I mention that it was a long time ago?
Where did they put all of those the passenger seats??

HenriFarmanGlenten.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT