ADVERTISEMENT

College leftists go all Charlottesville and put the Jew Hate on Full Power

Normally, I try not to overreact to stories in the news because they’re usually deceptive and/or grossly embellished.

With that said, there have been too many consistent reports on the rise of anti-Semitism on college campuses. This shit is getting out of hand.

And the takeaway is not “yeah, but Trump.”

Radical left are Nazis. Nazis are the radical left.

@Chishawk1425, a penny for your thoughts?
Here's my thoughts...there are a LOT fewer radical left, one can tell by who's making decisions in Congress and in The White House, than there are on the radical right, and it's not even close...the radical right took over a party. Ruined it. This thread is full of false equivalency. Shocking because that's what OP is known for.

Here's my thoughts...there are a LOT fewer radical left, one can tell by who's making decisions in Congress and in The White House, than there are on the radical right, and it's not even close...the radical right took over a party. Ruined it. This thread is full of false equivalency. Shocking because that's what OP is known for.
This isn't hard but they are tired of being beaten down with facts they have to cling to something.

Not in charge of the Democratic Party. Disgusting and inexcusable as well.
Who is in charge of the Democratic Party? Joe Biden?

Lol. Biden is a dinosaur (literally and figuratively) in the Democratic Party. The liberal party is no doubt splintered, but convince us that the far-left, progressive movement isn’t growing in numbers.

Again, the takeaway is not “yeah, but Trump.” And don’t tell me there isn’t anti-Israeli, anti-Semitic rhetoric coming from members of the Democratic Party. There certainly are.

The MAGA takeover of the Republican Party didn’t happen overnight.

Don’t tell me the Democratic Party isn’t heading in the wrong direction. No, they aren’t as bad as the GOP right now, but they are well on their way.

• Haha
Reactions: sandiegohawk

Lol. Biden is a dinosaur (literally and figuratively) in the Democratic Party. The liberal party is no doubt splintered, but convince us that the far-left, progressive movement isn’t growing in numbers.

Again, the takeaway is not “yeah, but Trump.” And don’t tell me there isn’t anti-Israeli, anti-Semitic rhetoric coming from members of the Democratic Party. There certainly are.
The Democrats just funded Ukraine and Israel and are keeping the Government going and yes Biden is in charge. The entire GOP is a terrorist organization doing Trumps Fascist bidding. You're smarter than this.

Reactions: nelly02

There's FOUR in Congress!!! Now do the Republican Party. The SPEAKER is radical right. The freaking idiot MTG is one of the most powerful people in the country. They almost all bow to MAGA White Christian Nationalism. C'mon, man.

Well, they haven't taken over any major roles in the Democratic Party and they aren't in the process of systematically eliminating any moderate voices inside of the Democratic Party. They haven't taken over the nomination process so it isn't likely to happen any time soon either. They are no where near organized enough or have the financial resources to do it. Not like the far right tea party people took over the Republican party. The threat from the far right is far greater than these people pose, but I agree that we shouldn't be ignoring them either.

The Democrats just funded Ukraine and Israel and are keeping the Government going and yes Biden is in charge. The entire GOP is a terrorist organization doing Trumps Fascist bidding. You're smarter than this.
I’m opposed to continuing funding for Ukraine and Israel.

I guess I’m a terrorist too. Who knew?

You’re blind, Chishawk, because of your insatiable hatred of Trump and MAGA.

Last edited:
The MAGA takeover of the Republican Party didn’t happen overnight.

Don’t tell me the Democratic Party isn’t heading in the wrong direction. No, they aren’t as bad as the GOP right now, but they are well on their way.
Agree to disagree on that one. When Jayapal or Omar are in an actual power position in Congress then we can talk. Right now we are nowhere near that. The majority of Democrats are far more moderate than what Republican leadership has chosen to be. Also, the moderate Republicans are all retiring and getting the hell out of Dodge.

These kind of people have no control over the government. Whereas the right wing Nazis comprise most of the GOP.

Reactions: Tom Paris
If any of those students are here on visas they should be deported. Anyone who is a student should be expelled.

Hate has no place on either side of the political spectrum. It certainly has no place in institutions of higher learning,
This so this. No matter which side you are on can we agree that this has no place in our society. End it now by expelling and if necessary arresting these assholes.

I’m opposed to continuing funding for Ukraine and Israel.

I give I’m a terrorist too. Who knew?

You’re blind, Chishawk, because of your insatiable hatred of Trump and MAGA.
I can at least understand the Israel thing (Not that I necessarily agree, but I can understand it). I honestly have no idea how anyone can think that allowing Ukraine to fall to the Russians is a good thing.

Cults are bad Tom.

I can at least understand the Israel thing (Not that I necessarily agree, but I can understand it). I honestly have no idea how anyone can think that allowing Ukraine to fall to the Russians is a good thing.

Stop and consider the fact that Ukraine is going to fail here,.. It's simply a matter of time and negotiation.

I'm wondering who these young adults are listening to. They clearly lack historical context in several ways, and they clearly don't understand the situation in the middle east.

I wondering how much the protests are being orchestrated by unseen entities for another purpose, like testing the waters for the ability to manipulate people at a greater level down the road.

I find it strange that Israel gets attacked multiple times in an indiscriminate fashion, and yet they are the party being demonized.

In so many ways we are living in bizarro world.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT