ADVERTISEMENT

Curry heaps praise on Caitlin

Not a big NBA fan but Steph Curry is a very likeable guy...on and off the court.
I know someone who met him and spent some time talking to him at a wedding one time. My friend holds him in very high regard...said he was down to earth as any athlete he had ever met.

Cool guy...great shooter. His compliments towards CC are very cool.

I know someone who met him and spent some time talking to him at a wedding one time. My friend holds him in very high regard...said he was down to earth as any athlete he had ever met.

Steph is a legitimately authentic person. Very few athletes I look up to as people but he's one of them. He's earned everything he's gotten and has gone through tribulations only to still end up on top. Meanwhile, he built the culture at one place in both college and the pros instead of seeking greener pastures. Dude has my respect. If I was CC, I'd take his compliments as a high honor. She deserves it though and he's absolutely right.

He wasn't recruited by anyone out of high school which is why he ended up at Davidson. After his first two years and teams started calling he told them, "You weren't interested in me two years ago so why should I be interested in you now?" Probably cost him a chance at a national title but that's all I needed to know about his personality and who he was.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT