ADVERTISEMENT

D'Angelo Russell

Does the obvious. Has decided that one year in college is enough and declares for the NBA

No surprise, but good news for everyone except OSU. I think Russell will also be a very good player at the next level. Seems like a slightly smaller version of James Harden, who has become one of the best in the NBA.

No surprise, but good news for everyone except OSU. I think Russell will also be a very good player at the next level. Seems like a slightly smaller version of James Harden, who has become one of the best in the NBA.

Let's hope Russell doesn't become hated by every other team's fanbase by holding his arms out trying to draw a foul every possession. Having said that Harden has a killer step back jumper.

Coach Thad Matta will simply reload at Ohio St.
We should be thankful that he never discovered
Aaron White in High School.

For as much criticism as Woody received for being a dirty player, Russell's forearm smash at the head of the defender during his dribble drive was 10 times worse ... It was persistent, intentional and dangerous ...

Let's hope Russell doesn't become hated by every other team's fanbase by holding his arms out trying to draw a foul every possession. Having said that Harden has a killer step back jumper.

Harden is a very smart player, and this year, he is a much more complete player. He understands the rules, and takes full advantage. If you contact another player's arms while in the shooting motion, it is supposed to be a foul. At least he does less whining to officials and flopping on defense than many of the other NBA stars.

Harden is a very smart player, and this year, he is a much more complete player. He understands the rules, and takes full advantage. If you contact another player's arms while in the shooting motion, it is supposed to be a foul. At least he does less whining to officials and flopping on defense than many of the other NBA stars.

Kyle Lowry knows the rules as well, and flops/takes more charges than any guard I've seen, that doesn't mean it's a good thing. (Monta Ellis takes a lot of charges too, I'm not the biggest fan of it) And this is Harden's first year where he's actually playing defense. Forgive my Harden bashing but it's been a frustrating series watching the Mavs. Dwight Howard looks like he did with Orlando. At least Harris will play tonight but they need Parsons.

Kyle Lowry knows the rules as well, and flops/takes more charges than any guard I've seen, that doesn't mean it's a good thing. (Monta Ellis takes a lot of charges too, I'm not the biggest fan of it) And this is Harden's first year where he's actually playing defense. Forgive my Harden bashing but it's been a frustrating series watching the Mavs. Dwight Howard looks like he did with Orlando. At least Harris will play tonight but they need Parsons.
I hope the Rockets take the Mavs out in four. Mark Cuban is a load-mouthed a-hole, who seldom gives the opposing team any credit. His comment on the Rockets before the series: "Harden should be MVP, but that is not a very good team." Rockets somehow finished second in the West, despite more injuries than anyone, except maybe OKC. If you want to talk about acting, watch some of the replays of fouls called because of Dirk's ability to act. He and Stoudemire both are basically wooden Indians on defense at this point in their careers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT