ADVERTISEMENT

Daytona 500

hydro2.0

HR Heisman
Jun 25, 2018
Let’s go racing, boyz!

My boy, Joey LAGANO in pole position looking to win the 500 and take his third Cup Series.

Long as that douchebag Denny Hamlin doesn’t win I will be happy.

earl dibbles jr redneck GIF by Granger Smith

Reactions: JustSayOV
Sorry. Hockey is on all afternoon for some reason on a Monday. I'm bust. Lol

What a crap finish. No 500 should finish under caution. So tired of restrictor plate racing. Take the plates off so the guys that want to go as fast as they can to win the race separate themselves from the rest of the field so we don’t see pack racing where they take each other out numerous times at the end of the race.

What a crap finish. No 500 should finish under caution. So tired of restrictor plate racing. Take the plates off so the guys that want to go as fast as they can to win the race separate themselves from the rest of the field so we don’t see pack racing where they take each other out numerous times at the end of the race.
When did this race go in thirds?

The Daytona 500 is a joke race. 2 to 3 hours of watching precision racing with highly skilled professionals driving cars inches away from each other at 200 mph and then every year there is a wreck with less than 10 laps that takes out 2/3 of the field and outside of if you happen to be first or ahead of the wreck it's a roll of the dice on who survives it. Winning a race like this shouldn't depend largely on luck. Maybe a little bit, but not like, half of it.

They can’t have a stock flying into the stands, and north of 200mph aerodynamics forces can make a brick fly.
They’d have to knock down the banks, make the racing more like Pocono.

The Daytona 500 is a joke race. 2 to 3 hours of watching precision racing with highly skilled professionals driving cars inches away from each other at 200 mph and then every year there is a wreck with less than 10 laps that takes out 2/3 of the field and outside of if you happen to be first or ahead of the wreck it's a roll of the dice on who survives it. Winning a race like this shouldn't depend largely on luck. Maybe a little bit, but not like, half of it.
The last 30 laps and the strategic pit stops and everything leading up to the big one was great drama. I agree though, luck shouldn't decide such a big race.

Logano had the best car today. He just got really unlucky to get caught up in the wreck.

Denny Hamlin was also good. He seemed to be able to move through the field up to the front at will.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT