ADVERTISEMENT

Despite All This Team Has Done For Women's BB & Athletics, The Entire, Grifting, DEI Platform Wants Iowa to Lose Today

It’s one author. Not going to let that bother me. My guess is 70% of people watching will be rooting for the Hawkeyes to win. The underdog finishing an epic college career and filling every box of being the goat even as ex players try to create more imaginary hurdles for her to be claimed the goat.

If Caitlin & Co. actually pull this off, the blue bloods and DEI woksters will be...

200w.gif

...at least on the inside.

Iowa's antiquated style of fielding mostly heterosexual caucasian women that hail from flyover country isn't how the enlightened elite prefer to view progress.
Is it the "whiteness" and "straightness" all by themselves, or is it partly the fact {ALL} of Iowa's players graduate and turn out the be citizens and humans rather hillbillys? I would wager that Hannah "Hulk" Stuelke, Iowa's next superstar, has more computing power than the entire LSU team and staff combined!

Last edited:
Is it the "whiteness" and "straightness" all by themselves, or is the fact {ALL} of Iowa's players graduate and turn out the be citizens and humans rather hillbillys? I would wager that Hannah "Hulk" Stuelke, Iowa's next superstar, has more computing power than the entire LSU team and staff combined!
They don't understand why Caitlin is able to garner so much attention when great players before that were predominantly black did not. For example what is the difference of Aliyah Boston and Clark, not a whole lot. Both beasts at their positions, intelligent, work hard at their crafts, and Boston as extremely articulate. However, Boston gained a ton of attention, but nothing that Clark is doing. Whether jealousy or not - I think they see it as a bit of a carnival side show but the argument has always been that she wouldn't be able to win (lets not talk about the talent disparity. Clark has nailed the midwest persona off the court, neighbor next door feel, while being an assassin on the court. She has garnered imagination, awe, comradery, jealousy, envy and hatred. Its quite the dichotomy. Even still she is a Hawkeye and I hope she wins the final game, but it diminishes nothing in my mind what she has been able to achieve.

They don't understand why Caitlin is able to garner so much attention when great players before that were predominantly black did not. For example what is the difference of Aliyah Boston and Clark, not a whole lot. Both beasts at their positions, intelligent, work hard at their crafts, and Boston as extremely articulate. However, Boston gained a ton of attention, but nothing that Clark is doing. Whether jealousy or not - I think they see it as a bit of a carnival side show but the argument has always been that she wouldn't be able to win (lets not talk about the talent disparity. Clark has nailed the midwest persona off the court, neighbor next door feel, while being an assassin on the court. She has garnered imagination, awe, comradery, jealousy, envy and hatred. Its quite the dichotomy. Even still she is a Hawkeye and I hope she wins the final game, but it diminishes nothing in my mind what she has been able to achieve.

What could possibly explain why someone who has averaged 28.4 career PPG has received more fanfare than someone that averaged 14.1 PPG? Must be their race!

Many call Caitlin the female Steph Curry because she takes longer 3s than any female player we’ve ever seen. Is Curry only popular because of his race? Maybe I’m crazy, but I think people might just enjoy watching that style of play, regardless of the player’s race?

So, I read the article ... it's not as bad as the reaction here to it. Certainly not to Iowa IMO.

It did compare AR's "trash talk" to CC's, as if all trash talk is the same. It's not. It mentions a "dubious call", It wasn't.

But I didn't read anything the led me to think it was from the "DEI platform". It didn't say anything about wanting Iowa to lose. Where is the "left v right" in that article?

Sorry, I'm not going to get all worked up about that article.

So, I read the article ... it's not as bad as the reaction here to it. Certainly not to Iowa IMO.

It did compare AR's "trash talk" to CC's, as if all trash talk is the same. It's not. It mentions a "dubious call", It wasn't.

But I didn't read anything the led me to think it was from the "DEI platform". It didn't say anything about wanting Iowa to lose. Where is the "left v right" in that article?

Sorry, I'm not going to get all worked up about that article.
OP gonna be PISSED you didn’t buy in to the poutrage.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawk_4shur
well thjs, & she broke all the records that none of them did our could. So there's that.

Iowa Hawkeyes Sport GIF by RightNow

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT