ADVERTISEMENT

Did Iowa 'tamper' with KP while at Alabama?

Considering everyone knew what Jordan Addison was getting in NIL from USC long before he was in the portal, I don’t think this even registers on the “tampering” scale.
I would think you would want to claim this was tampering given your recent comments about Proctor...LOL

I would think you would want to claim this was tampering given your recent comments about Proctor...LOL
Are you this completely fvcking stupid, or is this just an act? It’s possible to not want KP (I still don’t) and also think it wasn't tampering—these two are not mutually exclusive, but I wouldn’t expect you to be able to discern this.

“They” obviously refers to the whole program. Texting from their joint cell phone, used specifically for tampering with Bama players. There’s a separate one for Michigan. Lock us up, throw away the key.

Are you this completely fvcking stupid, or is this just an act? It’s possible to not want KP (I still don’t) and also think it wasn't tampering—these two are not mutually exclusive, but I wouldn’t expect you to be able to discern this.
Yet here you are with a topic about Proctor.

It only registers to salty soft Bama fans who would never allow their team to tamper with anyone ever.
Tide fans butt hurt that someone is leaving their program voluntarily. They should be more concerned their players are smoking the Saban lettuce while supporting the 2nd amendment and knowingly infecting someone's daughter with STDs.

You seem so angry Tom. You'd prefer the oline play that we've seen over the last 3 years? Because without an influx of talent that's what Iowa was looking at.

You seem so angry Tom. You'd prefer the oline play that we've seen over the last 3 years? Because without an influx of talent that's what Iowa was looking at.
I’m angry bc squeezebox idiotically called me out for no reason because of a conversation we had last week.

I’m angry bc squeezebox idiotically called me out for no reason because of a conversation we had last week.
I'm just surprised you are ok with not only a topic about someone you hate, but a team with a player like Proctor on it. Come on Tom take the high road, the one you didn't take with your single wide..lol

I'm just surprised you are ok with not only a topic about someone you hate, but a team with a player like Proctor on it. Come on Tom take the high road, the one you didn't take with your single wide..lol
I’m surprised you can walk and breathe at the same time.

Scoreboard. Again.
Wrestling Laughing GIF by Howdy Price

Giving him support as he was struggling does not feel like tampering.

Coming from these crooked rednecks that are notorious cheaters through Father Time it’s a damn joke that anyone from Alabama should be pointing fingers at anyone for that matter… they’re still bitter from the loss to Michigan

Remembering how KP was all set to go to Iowa last year and then a week before camp flipped to Alabama? And NOW they want to complain about tampering? After their coach leaves?

Reactions: BustingNarratives
I'm pretty sure Barnes made some mention of staying in touch with him for support. Still this would be the height on NCAA hypocracy, which of course is just what we should expect from those clowns......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT