ADVERTISEMENT

Duke!

TxMonk

Rookie
Dec 20, 2006
First of all, I HATE DUKE! Why should Duke warrant a #1 Seed? They didn't win their Conference! They didn't win their Conference Tournament! And not only do they get a #1 Seed- they play in Charlotte!!! What the hell- next change we'll see is Duke gets a bye to the Final Four! I'm joking but probably not far off on my vision. Coach K influence is ridiculous!

Texas & UCLA in the Tourney? What- has the Committee not watched basketball this year? They remember that once upon a time- Texas & UCLA were good teams.

Hopefully- those 3 teams lose early out of guilt!!!!!!

I'm no fan of Duke, but they have a number of good wins:

@ #1 Wisc
@#2 UVA
#3 ND
@ #4 UNC
#4 UL

UCLA is clearly in the what were they thinking category. Texas should have been good, but they aren't. Too much Rick Barns.

Originally posted by TxMonk:
First of all, I HATE DUKE! Why should Duke warrant a #1 Seed? They didn't win their Conference! They didn't win their Conference Tournament! And not only do they get a #1 Seed- they play in Charlotte!!! What the hell- next change we'll see is Duke gets a bye to the Final Four! I'm joking but probably not far off on my vision. Coach K influence is ridiculous!

Texas & UCLA in the Tourney? What- has the Committee not watched basketball this year? They remember that once upon a time- Texas & UCLA were good teams.

Hopefully- those 3 teams lose early out of guilt!!!!!!
You talking about the same Texas team that embarrassed Iowa? The big 12s a grind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT