ADVERTISEMENT

**** Men's NCAA Tournament ****

LetsGoHawks83

HR Legend
Mar 20, 2015
Sucks to not even be in the tournament, even though it usually ends badly. It's nice to at least have a seat at the table.

Looks like MSU is going to get another win. Haven't looked at brackets, they have any chance against the #1 seed in their region?

Never surprised to see them go on a tournament run.

And Illinois looks likely to play a 11 seed in the second round.... Would have been cool to have that the year we had a #3 seed. DAMNIT

Haven't really seen Arizona play this season, before today. So far I'm not impressed at all.
AZ let me down 2 years ago when AZ was supposed to be final 4 material.. Houston also let me down in past.

While the Big10 is way down from what it used to be,, I think the Big10 might surprise a little this year. Purdue won't win it, but they ought to make the Elite8. The Illini are good but with history of choking underwood. Wisconsin and MSU are usually money at least win their first game. Everyone considers B1G trash and it has been for past few years, so zero expectations = surprise exceeding expectations, maybe a couple teams in sweet16,

A couple years ago Iowa with Keegan and Kris Murray blew up my bracket because I had Iowa going on a run include beating Kansas---Kansas turned out to be the overall champion.. At least when Iowa doesn't make NCAA I don't feel compelled to give them 1 or 2 ncaa wins that I know Fran won't provide.

Reactions: Underscore2
Sucks to not even be in the tournament, even though it usually ends badly. It's nice to at least have a seat at the table.

Looks like MSU is going to get another win. Haven't looked at brackets, they have any chance against the #1 seed in their region?

Never surprised to see them go on a tournament run.
Big bad Big 12 loses their first game. BYU loses to 11 seed. K State embarrassed by lowly Iowa. Big 12 not so Big? Guess we’ll see

I would just like to say that as of right now, I am batting 1.000. Four out of four suckas! :)

However, if the past is any indication, I will return to earth with a thud sometime this evening and resume my normal spot in the middle of the pack in pool.

Jimmy Clarke lll have any eligibility left? I'd take him next year.
These days I watch these smaller schools fantasizing about who the Hawks can woo out of portal.

Plenty of talented guards we could use.

If only you had Fran's ear. Even in out of conference when we play cupcakes, there are guards on these
200+ ranked teams that are better than Fran usually recruits. I do like Dix and Perkins and Harding...but Ulis and Bowen, Elllingson, Flemming, C. Williams, CMAC----not really much of a track record in guard recruting for Fran. JBO was a good shooter, but not the type of PG you see on a Sweet16 team.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Illinois still can’t defend for sh!t

They seemed able to guard Hawkeyes in that last game a Carver.

Underwood has been kicking butt in Big10 conference/BTT, but his NCAA tourney record at Illinios is similar to Fran McCaffery's Career. If Big10's 2nd best team gets beat by Morehead state, all the B1G coaches should get pay cuts.

Me and the GF are doing a bracket and winner gets to decide dinner and a movie. The only thing I've been wrong about is Michigan St winning. Off to a good start

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT