ADVERTISEMENT

Each CFB team’s last 10-win regular season

Lots of fans here like to diminish Iowa's 10 win season because they didn't beat anyone "good". Using that standard, most of the teams on that list didn't beat anyone "good" either, and couldn't beat all the "not good" teams they played.

Winning football games is hard.

Lots of fans here like to diminish Iowa's 10 win season because they didn't beat anyone "good". Using that standard, most of the teams on that list didn't beat anyone "good" either, and couldn't beat all the "not good" teams they played.

Correct winning FB games is hard...

Now show me a graphic for the most recent times the members of the (now former) B!G TEN West won a conference championship game...

I'm sure you can find it on Google or something

Now show me a graphic for the most recent times the members of the (now former) B!G TEN West won a conference championship game...

Oh, I'd say about the same time the bottom 75% - 80% of the P5 teams in the country won one.

CF is pretty top-heavy.

So early to see this much BS.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawktagonapus
Hard to believe 1998 was UCLA’s last one.

I’m sure a few of those are misleading. For example, wouldn’t that be Minnesota’s only 10-win season?
Wait, I thought Iowa was supposed to be scared of UCLA?

So it's not true that KF is senile for having played a style that "won't work" against teams that haven't even been on his schedule? Thank God! What a relief!

Purdue never!!! I would have thought the Drew Brees rose bowl team would have won 10, but that might have been an 11 game regular season.

Is ISU on the 10 win regular season list? Just wondering?

I took a philosophy class in undergrad but didn't take it too seriously...I'm also not religious so I'm really not sure...

Why do you think we are here?
You’re here because your dad didn’t pull out of his sister in time, so it’s understandable why you didn’t understand my question.

Reactions: hawkeyebob62

Just listened to the Joe Evans (WUW) PODCAST. Which gives the player perspective on KF,, fans and winning FB games.
Players hear it all...and remember it all. Thankfully the family culture is so strong it only motivates them.
With our recruiting footprint and subsequent ratings Iowa FB grossly overachieves. That's the KF effect.

Seeing as how the conference championship game is a relatively recent addition it's not that hard. Wisconsin in 2012. Any more brain busters?

Purdue never!!! I would have thought the Drew Brees rose bowl team would have won 10, but that might have been an 11 game regular season.

Is ISU on the 10 win regular season list? Just wondering?

There's only five teams with "Never" by their name.

That's elite.

Just listened to the Joe Evans (WUW) PODCAST. Which gives the player perspective on KF,, fans and winning FB games.
Players hear it all...and remember it all. Thankfully the family culture is so strong it only motivates them.
With our recruiting footprint and subsequent ratings Iowa FB grossly overachieves. That's the KF effect.
Haven't listened yet but thank you for posting.

Seeing as how the conference championship game is a relatively recent addition it's not that hard. Wisconsin in 2012. Any more brain busters?
And Bucky finished in 3rd place with a 4-4 record that season. OSU and PSU were ineligible for the postseason. That makes the 70-31 shellacking of Nebbie even more embarrassing.

Reactions: BurgHawk87
Oh, I'd say about the same time the bottom 75% - 80% of the P5 teams in the country won one.

CF is pretty top-heavy.
This 100%. During the same time period that everyone bitches about the BIG east and west divisions, only 3 SEC teams have won the SEC. Alabama 7 times, Georgia 2, and LSU 1. But somehow the SEC is not top heavy and uncompetitive because they just so happen to have the top two teams (barely 3) split between each division?

Breakdown of the 70…

15 did it this past season
28 have done it since 2020
4 haven’t done it since the turn of century
4 have never done it 🤣

To be fair the troll never specified that, just a member of the former big ten west.
Not really. Most of the teams in the former big ten west have won a B1G championship, though none while a member, which was the original point.

Indiana, Purdue, Iowa State, Vanderbilt, and South Carolina have zero ten win seasons? Rutgers hasn't had one in 18 years?

Kind of shocking that these programs couldn't have stumbled into at least one. Wake Forest has a couple, kind of amazed really.

Indiana, Purdue, Iowa State, Vanderbilt, and South Carolina have zero ten win seasons? Rutgers hasn't had one in 18 years?

Kind of shocking that these programs couldn't have stumbled into at least one. Wake Forest has a couple, kind of amazed really.
South Carolina and Purdue never winning 10 surprised me. Not surprised by the others.

Iowa State has only won 9 regular season games once in 1906. Pathetic lol

It's even harder when you handicap 1/3 of your team.

• Haha
Reactions: eyesofhawk

Ass clown. Your fandom probably gives you wood, as in "look what my team did". Like M and OSU don't have historical and regional recruiting advantages. How many games do you think Khaki pants, (you know the guy MOST of your big alums wanted fired three years ago), would win at Iowa? Time for you to head back to your circle jerk in Anny Arbor......

UCLA's football program has been consistent crap over the last few decades.
Obviously the Illini, UCLA, and the ‘Cuse are all Basketball schools….lol

I do miss not seeing Iowa make any kind of run in March Madness though…😢

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT