ADVERTISEMENT

Eno Benjamin

GunnerHawk

HR All-American
Mar 16, 2014
Surfing around this AM and saw where Eno is visiting Arizona State the week after he is in Iowa City. Not sure what to make of this.

Sounds like he's committed but not sure.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what happened. Not long ago he was a recruiting for us and now he's taking other visits. I would really like to land this kid I think he's a very good talent and he fits our program very well. I truly believe we would design plays around him.

Surfing around this AM and saw where Endo is visiting Arizona State the week after he is in Iowa City. Not sure what to make of this.

Sounds like he's committed but not sure.

In other news: see the long drawn out Eno thread that has been circulating for a few weeks. If you scroll thru enough topics you will find. Pretty much any questions you have regarding EB will be found there.....

I would take all my visits too. Why not travel and get treating like a King for a weekend?

I dont know if i would go to Phoenix? I would probably choose Miami or LA.

Reactions: BigHawksFan
I swear, how many threads are going to be started about this? He has stated so many times that he is committed to us. He also said the visits weren't anything serious. Focus on living your life and not so much about stalking random high school kids on Twitter.

I swear, how many threads are going to be started about this? He has stated so many times that he is committed to us. He also said the visits weren't anything serious. Focus on living your life and not so much about stalking random high school kids on Twitter.
I do not twitter, I went to 247 to see which weekend he was visiting. To my surprise I saw he s visiting Tempe the week after. First I had seen this.

That said, I still think he will be a Hawk but I was surprised.

Smart kid...if I was a high school recruit, Tempe would be towards the top of my list too.

I do not twitter, I went to 247 to see which weekend he was visiting. To my surprise I saw he s visiting Tempe the week after. First I had seen this.

That said, I still think he will be a Hawk but I was surprised.

Go to his twitter acct. he posted a picture of Snoop Dog in an Iowa sweatshirt yesterday. Get a grip people, he is 18 yo!

your point is very valid, and I agree that he will be a Hawk. But I think we could agree in terms of our fan base, that Eno is not a random high school kid.

Sally Freeman from Kennebunkport, Maine would be a random high school kid.

your point is very valid, and I agree that he will be a Hawk. But I think we could agree in terms of our fan base, that Eno is not a random high school kid.

Sally Freeman from Kennebunkport, Maine would be a random high school kid.

maxresdefault.jpg

would not.

Smart kid...if I was a high school recruit, Tempe would be towards the top of my list too.
Bingo. Why would a high school kid turn down the opportunity to "meet" a half dozen smoking hot college women? I'd be more concerned if he went to visit BYU than Arizona State.

Bingo. Why would a high school kid turn down the opportunity to "meet" a half dozen smoking hot college women? I'd be more concerned if he went to visit BYU than Arizona State.

or....gasp...Iowa State!

I would take all my visits too. Why not travel and get treating like a King for a weekend?

I dont know if i would go to Phoenix? I would probably choose Miami or LA.
The kitty in Tempe is top tier, college football playoff level if you will. Meaning top 4 nationally. Eno knows what he's doing.

A running back of his caliber is going to jump on an offer to be someone's second choice? Makes sense

None of the tx guys coming next week correct? Would arrive too close to kickoff of the WI game after playing their games Fri night I believe is the reason going around

In regards to speculative posts about recruits (like this one), I respectfully suggest the mods please put these pathetic threads on instant-delete.

PS -- If you are not affiliated with the football program and you choose to reach out and/or communicate with recruits in any way, you are practicing traits of being a loser and I encourage you to please go punch yourself in the ballsack.

None of the tx guys coming next week correct? Would arrive too close to kickoff of the WI game after playing their games Fri night I believe is the reason going around
This is the truth and came out earlier in the week. They were hoping for a 2:30 start to get more of the game day experience rather than just arriving at game time.

Sounds like the staff was unaware of him taking visits to other schools..Coaches decision to not have him in for an official visit. Staff looking at other options at rb...It's the fans fault?

Have you seen how insecure fans are about not getting Eno? The shit he gets on Twitter? It makes Iowa look pathetic honestly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT