ADVERTISEMENT

Everyone say goodbye to Matt

MattFoleyHawk

HR All-State
Dec 10, 2014
Since this will be the last day I ever post under MatFoley again, I just wanted to give everyone a chance to say goodbye. I've had a blast entertaining you over the last few months. I will still check in and read some threads from time to time and I have no doubt people will continue trying to bash me, insult me and 'hurt' me long after I'm gone. Mission accomplished! Some of you have nothing else to say or nothing of substance to talk about. Ever!
I set out to be a Hawkeye Report Legend and I accomplished it hands down.
party0012.r191677.gif
I want to propose a toast and thank some of you suckers who made it possible. Hawk4life18, ThatFootball, Aegon, Hawkeyesports92, Auger, etc. (I'm not going to list them all, don't be too upset if I left you out).

Make sure all you losers continue to call Kilroy an idiot numerous time a day. It never gets old!!! (sarcasm). And it really slows him down. Some of you are simply amazing (insane?).
confused0018.r191677.gif

And last but not least, keep sharing your worthless 'opinions' with your fellow losers to help fill some empty void in your worthless lives. All your bashing, criticisms and cowardly insults about the program, the coaches, and the players will undoubtedly advance the program to new heights
fighting0029.r191677.gif

I'm outta here!
scared0018.r191677.gif

If I've learned anything from HR, it is that people who troll on here at 3:30 in the morning do not just stop posting one day.

Originally posted by ThatsFootball:
If I've learned anything from HR, it is that people who troll on here at 3:30 in the morning do not just stop posting one day.
He only said he would stop posting as MattFoley. He knows he's getting ignored by just about everyone on here, so he will come back with a new name.

His insanity is impressive and indicative of someone who mom held too much, promised him the world, and then didn't tell him that the world wouldn't come to him. A special kind of crazy.

Originally posted by MattFoleyHawk:

Since this will be the last day I ever post under MatFoley again, I just wanted to give everyone a chance to say goodbye. I've had a blast entertaining you over the last few months. I will still check in and read some threads from time to time and I have no doubt people will continue trying to bash me, insult me and 'hurt' me long after I'm gone. Mission accomplished! Some of you have nothing else to say or nothing of substance to talk about. Ever!
party0012.r191677.gif
I want to propose a toast and thank some of you suckers who made it possible. Hawk4life18, ThatFootball, Aegon, Hawkeyesports92, Auger, etc. (I'm not going to list them all, don't be too upset if I left you out).

Make sure all you losers continue to call Kilroy an idiot numerous time a day. It never gets old!!! (sarcasm). And it really slows him down. Some of you are simply amazing (insane?).
confused0018.r191677.gif

And last but not least, keep sharing your worthless 'opinions' with your fellow losers to help fill some empty void in your worthless lives. All your bashing, criticisms and cowardly insults about the program, the coaches, and the players will undoubtedly advance the program to new heights
fighting0029.r191677.gif

I'm outta here!
scared0018.r191677.gif
It has been a pleasure, Chad:) Can't wait for the new handle.

I am honored to be among the named. Take care Matt I am sure we will here from you again soon.

Just wow! You will be forgotten the moment the last thread you posted in gets dumped off the first page... just like everyone else. What a DB.

Few things sadder than someone who craves attention so bad that they need to announce that they are leaving a message board. Even more sad is that we all know you will be back under a different name in no time at all. Really pathetic.

Just like the sun rising in the east, 100yrs obsessing about the clones, Kilroy posting 40 times and stars. It is a given this egotistical so called expert dbag will be back. Only a complete tool starts a thread to announce he's leaving a message board.

O

k "matt" I have been contemplating doing this for awhile but since you are going to leave I think there are a few things you should know before you go. You came on these boards and ruffled some feathers under the guise everyone needed to toughen up. What you didnt know was that most of the more outspoken, read dudes that would have put you In your place at the childrens table, were kicked off the boards months ago during what seemed like a 2 week meltdown where the mods were tossing everyone. You gained some respect by being able to speak knowledgably about OLine play to be fair however you seem to run out of knowledge when pressed to talk about much else. You literally came into the class after the guys had been kicked out and thought you were something. Some of the most tactful memebers kept there memebership(auger, doodle, sig to name some) but the vast majority of us are lurkers now because it isnt worth creating another email to talk about such an abysmal program. (By the way it hasnt been forgotten you picked on doodle right away you dunce) the only thing you could have provided to the boards that would have been fun would have been if you and kilroy (or hawkeyebob, hawkjazz, bobtarn, wasntthereonethatimplyedhewasagirl?, or 2222 as we have know him through the years, would have got into it. We could have bet how many responses per minute, how many pages etc. I know you will be bavk because as others have mentioned you seem like a small town fvck who needs some attention. But to give you an idea of how much propaganda and kids gloves this place is pushing for kf and crew. I will donate 50 bucks, swear to god, under the name hawkeyereport to the charity of the mods choice if this thread last 24 more hours. I know 50 isnt much but I will actually pay up. You thought you were somebody matt but really you were the tallest midget.

This post was edited on 2/25 12:11 AM by HAWK-N-402 (4)

Originally posted by Aegon_Targaryen:

He only said he would stop posting as MattFoley. He knows he's getting ignored by just about everyone on here, so he will come back with a new name.

His insanity is impressive and indicative of someone who mom held too much, promised him the world, and then didn't tell him that the world wouldn't come to him. A special kind of crazy.
Not sure what this Jackass (Matt) is saying I've had him on ignore for months !

Originally posted by HAWK-N-402 (4):
O

k "matt" I have been contemplating doing this for awhile but since you are going to leave I think there are a few things you should know before you go. You came on these boards and ruffled some feathers under the guise everyone needed to toughen up. What you didnt know was that most of the more outspoken, read dudes that would have put you In your place at the childrens table, were kicked off the boards months ago during what seemed like a 2 week meltdown where the mods were tossing everyone. You gained some respect by being able to speak knowledgably about OLine play to be fair however you seem to run out of knowledge when pressed to talk about much else. You literally came into the class after the guys had been kicked out and thought you were something. Some of the most tactful memebers kept there memebership(auger, doodle, sig to name some) but the vast majority of us are lurkers now because it isnt worth creating another email to talk about such an abysmal program. (By the way it hasnt been forgotten you picked on doodle right away you dunce) the only thing you could have provided to the boards that would have been fun would have been if you and kilroy (or hawkeyebob, hawkjazz, bobtarn, wasntthereonethatimplyedhewasagirl?, or 2222 as we have know him through the years, would have got into it. We could have bet how many responses per minute, how many pages etc. I know you will be bavk because as others have mentioned you seem like a small town fvck who needs some attention. But to give you an idea of how much propaganda and kids gloves this place is pushing for kf and crew. I will donate 50 bucks, swear to god, under the name hawkeyereport to the charity of the mods choice if this thread last 24 more hours. I know 50 isnt much but I will actually pay up. You thought you were somebody matt but really you were the tallest midget.

This post was edited on 2/25 12:11 AM by HAWK-N-402 (4)

Who was kicked out?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

http://youtu.be/i0BTdo6qGwo
This post was edited on 2/25 8:47 AM by Lumas Etima

This post was edited on 2/25 8:50 AM by Lumas Etima

Originally posted by Aegon_Targaryen:

Actually he wrote MatFoley, with just one T.

I think he's setting us up!

confused0020.r191677.gif

"I will donate 50 bucks, swear to god, under the name
hawkeyereport to the charity of the mods choice if this thread last 24
more hours."

HAWK-N-402 don't you need to donate $50 to a charity..?? LOL

party0012.r191677.gif

confused0018.r191677.gif

fighting0029.r191677.gif

I'm outta here!
scared0018.r191677.gif
Enjoy your extra time at the gay club.

Bye Matt. You can change your name, but not your persona - we'll be able to tell by the emoticons.
By the way...I wish you would just shut your big Yapper!

This post was edited on 3/2 8:10 PM by OldTownPepe

What an attention whore....your act is a total insult to Matt Foley, the legendary loser that we all actually liked. Just stay away, blind faith dbags with absolutely nothing better to do on fall Saturday then to dish out money for crap football or pretend it's early 2000's at their computer are big part of the problem.

What an attention whore....your act is a total insult to Matt Foley, the legendary loser that we all actually liked. Just stay away, blind faith dbags with absolutely nothing better to do on fall Saturday then to dish out money for crap football or pretend it's early 2000's at their computer are big part of the problem. Surprised you even subject yourself to this reality, hard to feel all warm and fuzzy about your memories of Iowa football with all these yappers reminding you of what's really going on lately. Pathetic, dude. Have fun choosing new name.

They were able to identify and capture the unabomber by his writing style. "Matt" will be no different.

Originally posted by TDJ7:
Take Kilroy with you
I haven't been here in a while as I have been in the lounge. However, I always believed that Kilroy and Da Coach are the same person they just have bi-polar personalities. They both keep changing screen names and they both annoy the living hell out of everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT