ADVERTISEMENT

Fargo

If I am not mistaken he placed higher than his dad or uncle ever did at Fargo. Just sayin'

I am a Rutgers fan and I was obv. rooting for Kanniard, but Nelson I think is the best non top 3 recruit you've signed in a while. I know this board is high on Max Murin, but I think Nelson will be even better despite the lower HS rankings.

Big Cass is a man child look out wow Brands looked much bigger seems to be getting taller if I’m not mistaken. What is with the Kharchler kid he is the real deal reminds me of Dake where is projected?

Reactions: IAChief32
But I thought Flo was nothing but a bunch of Hawkeye haters?

No one seems to mind when they give Iowa guys a compliment. But if they ever have the gall to predict a Hawkeye loss they are a bunch of dummies.
Flo hire you to hug some nuts? Flo is a good resource to have around, no doubt. But they are far from criticism. Our complaints are helping them grow and make money believe it or not

Last edited:
But I thought Flo was nothing but a bunch of Hawkeye haters?

No one seems to mind when they give Iowa guys a compliment. But if they ever have the gall to predict a Hawkeye loss they are a bunch of dummies.

Wrong guy to attack...I’m a Flo apologist. I think they do amazing work for the sport and Hawkeyes.

Reactions: IAChief32
Big Cass is a man child look out wow Brands looked much bigger seems to be getting taller if I’m not mistaken. What is with the Kharchler kid he is the real deal reminds me of Dake where is projected?

Gotta love this board. In the same thread and ok consecutive days we have one fan saying he looks small and a another saying he looks big. So awesome.

Northwestern is locked and loaded as they have two upper weight guys blitzkrieging their way through Fargo. If we can get Jesson or Davison to AA this year,I can see the cats placing top six at Nationals. AAs in Rivera at 25, Thomas at 41, Deakin at 57, with possible AAs ,round of 12 guys, Valdivez, Jennings , Sebastian, and slick 97 lber. Davison will likely redshirt.

Northwestern's best wrestler has never AA'd. Not quite sure I'd call that locked and loaded.

Gotta love this board. In the same thread and ok consecutive days we have one fan saying he looks small and a another saying he looks big. So awesome.
Spooner sometimes you should keep your trap shut everyone knows your the Hawk report police and love to call out people for opinions You might not like but that is what the board if about. Some fans do not get to see these guys on a regular basis making comments based on what we see a few times a year will vary and my comments was to say Brands looks tall mostly based on his long legs and not his size for the weight. So do me a favor and “sometimes” keep your stupid useless negative comments to yourself it is an open forum and we do not need the BS all the time.

Last edited:
Spooner sometimes you should keep your trap shut everyone knows your the Hawk report police and love to call out people for opinions You might not like but that is what the board if about. Some fans do not get to see these guys on a regular basis making comments based on what we see a few times a year will vary and my comments was to say Brands looks tall mostly based on his long legs and not his size for the weight. So do me a favor and “sometimes” keep your stupid useless negative comments to yourself it is an open forum and we do not need the BS all the time.
Maybe I'm wrong but I didnt take that as an attack but a funny observation. We all see things a little different. Different singlets and opponents can make things look different.

Maybe I'm wrong but I didnt take that as an attack but a funny observation. We all see things a little different. Different singlets and opponents can make things look different.

This being said, What in hell is up with Cass's Singlet and how tall is he?

I am not so sure maybe a knee jerk but I do not believe I am far off with my reaction. I could be wrong it would not be the first time.

Cass got it.
Thanks. Great to see it go to an Illinois kid. We feel we get the same treatment in the freestyle world as the Hawks do in the collegiate world. No respect form Flo.
It could have something to do with the low cut singlets we wear at Fargo. My wife was so upset because she could almost see a kid's nipple. :) Hmmm I wonder if I could order one of those for her.

Like it or not Flo is helping to grow the sport its Media they thrive on controversy. Is it possible they lean against Iowa sometimes because of the fanbase err maybe! There needs to be a dark side to every great story.

Reactions: CumberlandHawk
Cass looked really tough from pretty much all positions--he could throw, he could shoot a single, he could lift, he could turn, he could pin.

Brands had some nice moments (who knew a Brands was capable of a 4-point throw?) but is still more of a work in progress. Hoping he continues to progress at the rate he has been progressing. (On a side note, Heff got a good recruit in Braunagel.)

Nah, I'm good. Also, I might suggest a good cup of coffee prior to posting in the morning.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT