ADVERTISEMENT

Ferentz doing a lot more "photo ops" lately.

Kirk has done numerous photos in the past -- it is just that social media was not as prevalent as it is now.

Originally posted by mehateiowastate:
More proof that Ferentz is working tirelessly to prevent any MAC schools from stealing his diamonds in the rough.

Took four posts for this. HR is getting more positive everyday!

P.S.

The St. Ambrose board is looking for somebody with your talent. Watch out though. They might try to recruit over you with some third grader that is already reading Harry Potter! Keep working hard.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I noticed that too. At least 2 pics of KF, BK, and recruits graced my Twitter feed today. Good for him. Get out there and be seen! Another recruit posted a pic of himself with Harbaugh, Mattison, and 1-2 other MIchigan coaches.

KF really putting in the effort.. I'll get excited when he is getting his pic taken with some 4* recruits he has signed.

Originally posted by Sandow:
KF really putting in the effort.. I'll get excited when he is getting his pic taken with some 4* recruits he has signed.
Well if you want, you can probably track down James Daniels who's currently on campus and ask for a pic with KF when he gets back?

Originally posted by mehateiowastate:
More proof that Ferentz is working tirelessly to prevent any MAC schools from stealing his diamonds in the rough.
And you would be the same meathead that would bitch if he wasn't out there. Can't fix dumb,

Originally posted by MoneyintheBanks:
Well if you want, you can probably track down James Daniels who's currently on campus and ask for a pic with KF when he gets back?
If James isn't available, there will be no 4* photo op.

Originally posted by ZaHawks:

Originally posted by MoneyintheBanks:

If James isn't available, there will be no 4* photo op.

There is at least one other one on campus this weekend. Probably send out a tweet for everybody. Zafourstar is a DL.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Politikin'...

jawsome.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT