ADVERTISEMENT

Ferentzian stories of players chronicling the '23 season ...

ghostOfHomer777

HR Heisman
May 20, 2014
  • Castro burst on the season last year ... but cemented himself as a difference-maker this season.
  • Jay Higgins ... we knew you were good ... but you had yourself a season young man! Thanks!
  • Yahya Black ... we knew Kirk, Phil, and Kelvin had been talking you up ... we finally got to see the proof in the pudding this season! I think we get another season from him next year ... and I think he ends up a draft pick! Impressive guy ... impressive player!
  • Ethan Hurkett ... oh my! Really strong season. Really strong play by the young man through the season!
  • Nick Jackson ... credit to the young man for learning a new defensive system ... and then wearing it like a glove! I hope your stint with the Hawks helps you achieve your NFL aspirations!
  • Leshon Williams ... we have talented younger RBs ... but he wonderfully proved that the praise that Coach Betts heaped upon him was warranted!
  • Big-Deac was thrust in a tough situation ... and did his best to help us to win games.
  • Through the glimpses we saw ... Lachey and All were every bit as good as billed. Too bad they could compete through an entire season! So credit to the "rest" of the TEs for trying to hold down the fort in their absence! Very big shoes to fill ... that's for sure! (for perspective, Lachey finished 6th on the team in receptions ... through play in only 3 games). Erick All led the team in receiving yards ... through play in only 7 games!
  • Emerging storying lines of Jones making a huge leap at C ... and for Elsbury to step into his shoes (recently) and have there be little to no drop-off!
  • Kaleb Brown's more recent emergence seemed to have the promise of one of these feel-good stories.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT