ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari clan

I stated my position on it and I would certainly be willing to take a chance under certain rules and understandings. Others are dead against it and stated their reasons. Some of those posters appeared to have a lot more experience dealing with people like AJ.

They felt the risks were not worth it, but as someone on here said. On the one side, you know 100% what you are getting, and that is top notch wrestlers. The other side is unknown where you do not know if AJ or any others, will screw up again?

It is a very slippery slope, one that I hope the staff is putting a lot of time and research into. IF it ever happened, I would trust the decision that the staff made. AJ at 197 would make us instantly the favorites next year. As I said, that does not mean I would sell my soul for the title!!!

Last edited:
I stated my position on it and I would certainly be willing to take a chance under certain rules and understandings. Others are dead against it and stated their reasons. Some of those posters appeared to have a lot more experience dealing with people like AJ.

They felt the risks were not worth it, but as someone on here said. On the one side, you know 100% what you are getting, and that is top notch wrestlers. The other side is unknown where you do not know if AJ or any others, will screw up again?

It is a very slippery slope, one that I hope the staff is putting a lot of time and research into. IF it ever happened, I would trust the decision that the staff made. AJ at 197 would make us instantly the favorites next year. As I said, that does not mean I would sell my sole for the title!!!

sole

noun (1)

a
: the undersurface of a foot

No issues with any of the Ferraris not named AJ. Notwithstanding AJs legal issues ( which are monumental) he doesn’t seem like a good fit. He doesn’t come off as a likable kid at all and he’s consistently demonstrated narcissistic tendencies. Maybe the rest are more of the same, but I haven’t seen anything out of bounds from them.

Last edited:
Hopefully 0. I will never, under any circumstance support AJ being on the roster.
You would hope he learned a lesson and would know to keep his nose clean in order to fulfill his wwe dream. Hopefully middle one also learned by having to sit out, and young one seems ok so far. With their personalities, I would think they would love the huge crowds at carver going crazy every time they win

It is a very slippery slope, one that I hope the staff is putting a lot of time and research into. IF it ever happened, I would trust the decision that the staff made. AJ at 197 would make us instantly the favorites next year. As I said, that does not mean I would sell my sole for the title!!!
Who are you and what did you do with the REAL 🦃Birdman

You would hope he learned a lesson and would know to keep his nose clean in order to fulfill his wwe dream. Hopefully middle one also learned by having to sit out, and young one seems ok so far. With their personalities, I would think they would love the huge crowds at carver going crazy every time they win
A quick look at AJ’s social media shows he’s learned nothing.

Don’t underestimate how much just 1 or 2 personalities can poison an entire room.

I kinda want Randy Lewis's opinion on this.

Maybe Alger's too.

And Ironside's.

And obviously would love to know where Gable stands on it.

I don't know why those four in particular, but I'm kind of on the fence, and I'm quite certain I'd have a strong pov one way or the other after 5 minutes with each of them.

Somebody make it happen so we can have a consensus to present to Tom :)

Maybe Alger's too.

And Ironside's.

I don't know why those four in particular, but I'm kind of on the fence, and I'm quite certain I'd have a strong pov one way or the other after 5 minutes with each of them.

Take a guess at what Spencer's, Kemerer's and Marinelli's opinions would be (yes, that's rhetorical).

a year ago i would have said no f@kin way, now i think it sure would put the whine in our constant guests from out east.keep the leash tight and the shock collar snug, give it a shot.the oldest one would be a decent fall back for heavy weight.
Yea I agree and i said how I would go about it. IF AJ gets off? I would imagine he will be on some kind of probation as part of the deal. As I said, I am guessing that it would be pretty bad for him if he screwed up again. That being the case, With possible jail time hanging over year head. It would seem that if the kid is screwed up beyond help, it does not matter where he winds up!

So what I am saying here is, by trying to help, you do put yourself out there. There is a chance he makes you and us and IOWA Wrestling I guess, look bad. The other side is, he grows up, straights up, and makes everyone look good! I think the kid does need help and maybe with family also involved, maybe because it is suppose to mean something to him!?!?!? It all comes together for him?

Reactions: HipPawk
Take a guess at what Spencer's, Kemerer's and Marinelli's opinions would be (yes, that's rhetorical).
Who cares.
giphy.gif

No issues with any of the Ferraris not named AJ. Notwithstanding AJs legal issues ( which are monumental) he doesn’t seem like a good fit. He doesn’t come off as a likable kid at all and he’s consistently demonstrated narcissistic tendencies. Maybe the rest are more of the same, but I haven’t seen anything out of bounds from them.
The middle one is just as bad (or worse) than AJ. Not sure about the youngest, but questions definitely have to be asked with that family's history.

Maybe Alger's too.

And Ironside's.

I went to school at Iowa during their time. While I have no knowledge of any criminal behavior, they certainly were not choir boys. I say give them a chance and AJ starts at strike 2 with Mariano Rivera on the mound.

This a good point although the university may have a bit different POV
This.
There have been enough convictions in the past and now pending litigation. I’d be shocked if the U of I wanted anything to do with the two oldest. The youngest is where we should spend our time and effort.
I’ve been know to be wrong.

The older two will still have that jersey shore personality, but as long as they don’t break the law or fight with teammates, it will be a high reward for the risk. It all hinges on the youngest, who we know has some interest, and just landing him is almost a must. Especially after thinking we were going to land Sealy and Shapiro, only to find out they had more interest in some small inferior programs than they did the Hawks.

Maybe Alger's too.

And Ironside's.

We can come in second place with or without them?? :mad:

A quick look at AJ’s social media shows he’s learned nothing.

Don’t underestimate how much just 1 or 2 personalities can poison an entire room.
The latest Tweet I see is him praying with a kid who is being treated for Cancer. Not seeing anything that connects with your comment.

Reactions: xjohnx

Maybe Alger's too.

And Ironside's.

Marty Kistler and Penrith agree with this post.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT