ADVERTISEMENT

*****-fficial I-wa vs Nevada Game Thread*****

We have an elite D and Special teams so your comparison to 1999 was laughable
He said add the 99 OL and QB , wtf does that have to do with the D or STs? I agree with Him Iowa scored 27 against one of the worst defenses in America and Bruce bailed out Petras big time on the TD throw , wide open by 5 yards and He had to lay out to catch Petras's air mail . This Offense is an absolute trainwreck and it is all on the OL and the Robot under center.

Should have done that this year….. on the line too
Per reports they did reach out to Martinez and another QB that never entered the portal. I don't know why they didn't go after Bohanon, dude would have been an absolute beast for Iowa. Also they tried with OL, but didn't land anyone.

Per reports they did reach out to Martinez and another QB that never entered the portal. I don't know why they didn't go after Bohanon, dude would have been an absolute beast for Iowa. Also they tried with OL, but didn't land anyone.

Wait a minute-if they reached out to someone who wasn't in the portal, wouldn't that make them guilty of poaching like that no good sonofabitch Brohm?

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Wait a minute-if they reached out to someone who wasn't in the portal, wouldn't that make them guilty of poaching like that no good sonofabitch Brohm?
This is all second hand info from a podcast, they stated that they reached out to a players "inner circle" and I agree that I have no idea how that wouldn't be tampering.

For the love of whatever deity you choose, can Iowa be done with J Bo? No need to wrangle him into 7 more years

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT