ADVERTISEMENT

Final Four Travel Plans Thread

Jan 13, 2010
For those traveling, what are your plans? Driving? Flying? Where are you staying? How are you getting tickets?

We are waiting until the result of semifinal, but booked a hotel today. Do you think we should buy tickets now or wait?

have tickets to the game hit the "taylor swift" range yet? 5 figures?
It was crazy how inexpensive the LSU vs. Iowa game was. It might have been cheaper than almost any big ten home game at Carver. Probably didn’t help that it was in Albany, New York at 7pm on a Monday night. But Cleveland should be a much pricier ticket.

It was crazy how inexpensive the LSU vs. Iowa game was. It might have been cheaper than almost any big ten home game at Carver. Probably didn’t help that it was in Albany, New York at 7pm on a Monday night. But Cleveland should be a much pricier ticket.
So you are thinking buy now before Friday's game?

I used to live up there in the mid hudson valley. definitely don't go crazy for college sports up there at all. they got the giants and the jets.

For those traveling, what are your plans? Driving? Flying? Where are you staying? How are you getting tickets?

We are waiting until the result of semifinal, but booked a hotel today. Do you think we should buy tickets now or wait?
For those going i’ll give a outsider summary after being there 5 days last summer:
Downtown nice and clean on most parts by stadiums.
The italian place in the jw marriott is solid.

That’s all i got.

Reactions: iowahawkeyes1982
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT