184 - Brooks
197 - don't know
285 - Parris
125 - Glory, but I hope not
133 - Vito
141 - Wood
149 - Yianni

Reactions: pmow38
AOC controlled that match but I don't like the second period ride he hit. That said, it's somewhat ironic that the stall ride was used against Penn state

Reactions: Chuck C and MVPFAN
AOC controlled that match but I don't like the second period ride he hit. That said, it's somewhat ironic that the stall ride was used against Penn state
They never call it so might as well use it rather than bitch about it!

Reactions: BGon4ND
Really impressed with O'Connor, especially his post match interview. Seems like a good dude and very humble.

But damn that's how you ride. That was hella impressive. His hip positioning during that was some of the best I've seen, just didn't leave anything open for a counter.
Every time haines tried to switch or turn in there just wasn't anything there. Our top game should take a play out of the AOC handbook.

Reactions: hlstone
Lots of match left, but Carr looking a bit off.... or maybe O'Toole just looking sharp?

I love ankle picks. Having a shot that doesn't require penetration is such a useful tool.
I can’t remember, maybe it was Gibbons today but he said you have to be somewhat careful with ankle picks because it leaves you open, defenseless to a counter. It didn’t make sense though.

Lots of match left, but Carr looking a bit off.... or maybe O'Toole just looking sharp?
If you have 2 guys that are close in level. There's arguably an advantage to the guy that lost previously because one guy is making adjustments other is most likely sticking with the plan.

Reactions: jrod65
I can’t remember, maybe it was Gibbons today but he said you have to be somewhat careful with ankle picks because it leaves you open, defenseless to a counter. It didn’t make sense though.
In wrestling I think it's not that risky. In any striking sport absolutely. Probably grappling judo also.

Reactions: ichawks
compared to traditional penetration shots, it's way safer. any attempt leaves you open a little bit though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT