ADVERTISEMENT

Football Clinic

mr12182

HR MVP
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2009
March 22 & 23– will be a great opportunity to meet new coaches and ask questions.

Will be a great lecture on how if you can't hire family here is how you can make a mid tier hire out of spite

Will be a great lecture on how if you can't hire family here is how you can make a mid tier hire out of spite

Never ending….

Parenting…. it’s a funny thing. My mom taught me that if something irritates you this badly avoid it. You don’t get extra credit being an alcoholic if you go to the bar and resist temptation.

Clearly, many of you didn’t get that message….

I can't recommend it highly enough for defensive coaches. I have gotten plenty from PP's team defense sessions to make subtle adjustments in run fits and coverage, as well as blitz/stunt packages that 9th grade players can check into pre-snap. And the indy D practice sessions are top notch.

I really enjoy going. Get to choose the sessions that interest me, be on the field to watch the assistant coaches to see the players go through the drills and attend practice at Kinnick . I don’t know as much about football as most here do but I find it very enjoyable. It’s also interesting seeing high school and college coaches attending as well as former players. Registration is very reasonable and includes several meals. I think many on here would enjoy it.

Never ending….

Parenting…. it’s a funny thing. My mom taught me that if something irritates you this badly avoid it. You don’t get extra credit being an alcoholic if you go to the bar and resist temptation.

Clearly, many of you didn’t get that message….
So coming to the message board and letting the constant b*tchers make you an a**hole fits into your moms teachings how?

So coming to the message board and letting the constant b*tchers make you an a**hole fits into your moms teachings how?

I never said I didn’t have moments where I wasn’t completely full of shit…even giving my detractors material, (right now) that they will bring up…

But at the end of the day, I honestly don’t take myself too seriously….I am just as useless as they are. The difference of course being, I know it. They do not…😂

Right @MeetTheFerentzes you are important. Holding the Ferentz regime accountable 🤓

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT