ADVERTISEMENT

For those voting Trump because of inflation…

Have two college degrees and am a Product Manager in the IT field.

I made $156K last year and am 47 years old. Set to retire at 59.

What about you?
Then why can't you follow the simplest economics principles like supply/demand, money supply's affect on inflation and elasticity of demand?

I've made more than that since the start of the year, but save you're comments because I know you don't believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: sabula
Education level and occupation have very little to do with “brick shit dumb” Here….you really come across as “brick shit dumb” politically/socially…. And you may possess 3 or 4 PhDs and have billions in your bank account.
The way you post and yammer, I would wager you have a "brick" in your pants.......just like jo!

Then why can't you follow the simplest economics principles like supply/demand, money supply's affect on inflation and elasticity of demand?

I've made more than that since the start of the year, but save you're comments because I know you don't believe it.
'your'... not 'you're', there Mr Education.

Heres the problem with Biden right now. The prinicpal anchor weighing him down cant be fixed by better econmic news. It's the never ending border disaster. Period.

When he loses in November, look back and think of how much better his chances would have been if he had simply closed the border. This is his literal albatross. And there is no changing it now.

What leads you to believe inflation would be better today had Trump not had the election “stolen” from him?

And whatever happened to restoring “dignity and honor” in the White House? That’s all the “Christian” right could talk about at the end of Clinton’s presidency.

I don’t get it. Help me understand.
Inflation was coming either way. When things opened back up, demand was there but supply wasn’t, hence inflation.

That said, yes, Covid stimulus was a contributing factor and many argued the 1.9 trillion in stimulus under Biden was not necessary drove inflation even higher.

That’s just my opinion, but I’m not voting for Trump. Never have and never will.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
Your dream for a marxist America getting derailed again like it did in November, 2016!

You don't have to share anything with me and the Patriots you so loath! You can pack your trash today and skedaddle right up to Canaduh, or down to Cuba, or off to China.....wherever you're comfortable being taken care of by people who actually work for a living.
Off your meds again huh?

Such stupidity you spew. Did you not read the recent articles on the reason for the US growth to our economy is because of the undocumented immigrants in our country?
Read?? What's that, he asks.

America's inflation is the envy of the world right now. The US is far better than pretty much every other country. Biden and team have done a phenomenal job in fixing runaway inflation.
Holy hell Batman, I take it you believe every headline you read and don’t do much actual reading. Go to the grocery store, pay your insurance premiums, buy a new vehicle or go move to a new house…then explain how Biden has been phenomenal.

Your dream for a marxist America getting derailed again like it did in November, 2016!

You don't have to share anything with me and the Patriots you so loath! You can pack your trash today and skedaddle right up to Canaduh, or down to Cuba, or off to China.....wherever you're comfortable being taken care of by people who actually work for a living.
You've got over 5,000 posts here in less than a year just with this handle. I bet you're a hard worker. If you even have a job.

What leads you to believe inflation would be better today had Trump not had the election “stolen” from him?

And whatever happened to restoring “dignity and honor” in the White House? That’s all the “Christian” right could talk about at the end of Clinton’s presidency.

I don’t get it. Help me understand.
BLM riots - how many billions of property damage took place, dems had no concerns with these riots

Foreign policy - how many billions have we sent to Ukraine…Russia attacked because The Big Guy is weak and won’t do anything.

Student loan forgiveness - illegally doing this, and somebody is always paying the bill.

Build better back/ better build back / build something act - The big guy doesn’t even know the name of the act…where does those trillions go?

I can go on…how much time do u have

BLM riots - how many billions of property damage took place, dems had no concerns with these riots

Foreign policy - how many billions have we sent to Ukraine…Russia attacked because The Big Guy is weak and won’t do anything.

Student loan forgiveness - illegally doing this, and somebody is always paying the bill.

Build better back/ better build back / build something act - The big guy doesn’t even know the name of the act…where does those trillions go?

You don’t realize there were Trump supporters being arrested during that summer. They were part of the problem.Now do 1/6.
What are your thoughts on farm and Wall St. bailouts?
So you give Biden no credit for infrastructure bill? Your party voted against it but take credit for the good it does in their districts.

You seem to be okay with a country, who in my life has been our biggest threat, just taking over countries because their leader wants his communist world view back?

How many times do people here have to go over this stuff with you? 69? Tree-fiddy? 420?

Well, considering you haven’t answered my question about why inflation would be better under Trump or why he restores honor and integrity in the White House, I would say please save me some time and actually answer the OP.

I’m just right of center and a former Republican, so I’m aware of how much money government wastes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT