ADVERTISEMENT

Frantastic

Wait, did you really say with a straight face that somebody else’s posts are beyond old. Don’t you have some random tweets that have nothing to do with the topic at hand to post?
Lol, someone's butthurt and clueless.

We played solid man all night. Go to zone and it gets carved up. I know we were in some foul trouble, but man.
Also don't get how Peyton was in on defense on the last possession.
Harding-Bowen-Dix-Freeman-?? (not Sandfort) should have been our defensive team there.

This is a rebuild. How do you not get this? Lol

REBUILD??

a27b7f9c-ac73-4760-94f3-362d4b49aae6_text.gif

This is on the team tonight. Period these immediate post game posts are beyond old.

I was talking about Chis post. I rarely agree with Chis, but this is on the team. Make a FG.
Don't throw it away Sandfort. Little league turnover there.

Ok so the team just forgot how to play defense the last 3 possessions because they play great defense all the time every other game and are benched when they don’t.
MD made some ridiculous 3s. The last shot they made was a guy getting burned. MD made the plays to win we threw the ball away and couldn't make a shot.

Last edited:
Reactions: ddeanHawk
Chis, it's over. I don't know why you don't realize it. Fran is leaving after this year anyways. If not, he should be fired. Iowa deserves better than mediocrity
We have a nice young core that will leave if that happens. We will be in the crater for awhile. Better hit a homerun with his replacement then.

It’s not just THIS loss. It’s every loss just like this one.

THIS. 2 BAD losses like this at home in the B1G.

This is why playing fundamental defense is important... When you shoot like sh*t, you still win games like this with defense.

Young beat the Iowa "defense" like rented mule in the final minutes

It's not just one game for Fran fatigue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT