ADVERTISEMENT

Gaetz presence at cocaine-fueled party with 17-year-old girl seen by witness: report

SoProudNole

HR Legend
Jan 19, 2004
I'm assuming he was just chaperoning.

"According to the statement provided to the committee, sources said the woman who made the statement... said she saw the then-minor naked at the party, which was also attended by adult men other than Gaetz, and that at the party there allegedly were bedrooms that were made available for sexual activities," reports ABC.

Link

I'm assuming he was just chaperoning.

"According to the statement provided to the committee, sources said the woman who made the statement... said she saw the then-minor naked at the party, which was also attended by adult men other than Gaetz, and that at the party there allegedly were bedrooms that were made available for sexual activities," reports ABC.

Link
Gaetz must have officially opened up his campaign to be re-elected to his House seat representing Florida. Best of luck to this Florida paragon of virtue. Natural. Born. Leader.

Last edited:
Do they make nooses that big?
hanging-horse.png

Reactions: JWolf74
When I was in college, I attended a couple of parties where there were drugs, and the girls may or may not have been underage. There were bedrooms available from time-to-time. Since I have never used illegal drugs, those scenes weren't for me. It's certainly a bad look for Gaetz, but if nobody saw him doing drugs or having sex with an underage girl, then it's just a story.

I can't stand Gaetz, and that's with a passion. Do I think he's capable of doing the drugs, or sleeping with a teenager? IMO, it's very possible. Hopefully if he's done those things, he'll get charged, convicted, and thrown out of Congress.

When I was in college, I attended a couple of parties where there were drugs, and the girls may or may not have been underage. There were bedrooms available from time-to-time. Since I have never used illegal drugs, those scenes weren't for me. It's certainly a bad look for Gaetz, but if nobody saw him doing drugs or having sex with an underage girl, then it's just a story.

I can't stand Gaetz, and that's with a passion. Do I think he's capable of doing the drugs, or sleeping with a teenager? IMO, it's very possible. Hopefully if he's done those things, he'll get charged, convicted, and thrown out of Congress.
Is there a difference between being in college at a party where there could be drugs and 17 year olds and being 38 at a party where there are drugs and 17 year olds?

You can have sex legally with a 17-year-old in Iowa even if you are septuagenarian - provided you can achieve an erection anyway.
Can and should are different. If a 17 year old is at a college party... ehhh...

If a 17 year old is at a middle aged party.... not cool.

Can and should are different. If a 17 year old is at a college party... ehhh...

If a 17 year old is at a middle aged party.... not cool.
I totally agree.

Hell, it’s creepy to be at a tailgate and hear guys my age commenting on college girls who are all presumably 18-plus.

The fact that they say they can’t identity who’s candy it was should tell you everything you need to know.

Diddy says hold my beer.

Chis told us Gaetz going to jail was "imminent", 2+ years ago.
They fall for the same crap time and time again because they are so desperate for it to be true. It's weird. Even after gaetz was proven right the last time chis knew for a fact he was guilty. In fact, it was revealed that he was actually the victim of attempted extortion.

Speaking of...been awfully quiet recently with her not in the news too much.

Is she worried about being reelected and consequently not doing as much stupid shit?
Last I saw she was groping and being groped at a theater, marital and family issues all in the last 6 months or so.

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT