ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia student murder suspect confirmed to be illegal immigrant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe click that Pew article I linked. They discuss COVID impact quite well on policy and immigration globally
I read it. It mentions there has been a sharp increase in the number of Chinese and Venezuelan nationals entering the United States through Mexico. But I did not see anyplace in the link where it explains why the number of border encounters in 2022 and 2023 were nearly three times higher than in 2019.

Released due to lack of detention space. You know… in those concentration camps where kids are kept in the Obama cages that the white pants suit crowd suddenly stopped giving a shit about in 2021.

Hopefully, since this case is getting so much attention, people will realize reforming asylum laws and funding the creation of asylum processing centers is a top priority versus wasting money on other immigration initiatives that do little to stop illegal crossings

Biden killed the girl in Georgia. Truth.
Did Trump, Devin Nunes, and Craig Lang kill Mollie Tibbets?
Republicans tried to capitalize off of her death until reporters dug into the fact that Lang and Nunes were clearly employing illegals.
Immigration and border security have been broken for decades. Comprehensive and systemic reform is needed.

Glad to see the chickenshit4 is back in the scrape. Probably got done reading more comments from Trump about our servicemen being "losers and suckers". I still don't understand how chickenshit4 can support that? Deplorable. No wonder he slinks away all the time when pressed.🤣
You quoted your own post? Who the f does that?

And love the whataboutism in this thread. This death is clearly at the feet of Joe Biden’s border policy just like Mollie Tibets murderer came into the US during Obama’s presidency. We need border reform and not allow people to just freely come into this country, processed, and on their way as if no big deal. This death and border policy will cause Biden to lose the election if he doesn’t do something and something now. People have had it with the endless amount of people coming into this country with no regard for our laws.

Last edited:
You. Are. Ignorant. Truth.
His policies with the border are contributing factors that allowed a person into the country that shouldn’t be here then should have been deported after his arrest but they let him go. He then traveled to Athens where he committed this senseless murder. It’s a tragedy this happened and I only hope it doesn’t happen to you or any of your relatives. I can’t imagine going through what they are going through with the death of their family member.

And love how CNN is calling him a man from Athens instead of what he is, an illegal immigrant from Venezuela.

Did Trump, Devin Nunes, and Craig Lang kill Mollie Tibbets?
Republicans tried to capitalize off of her death until reporters dug into the fact that Lang and Nunes were clearly employing illegals.
Immigration and border security have been broken for decades. Comprehensive and systemic reform is needed.
How come you didn’t mention Obama? He came to this country when he was POTUS.

His policies with the border are contributing factors that allowed a person into the country that shouldn’t be here then should have been deported after his arrest but they let him go. He then traveled to Athens where he committed this senseless murder. It’s a tragedy this happened and I only hope it doesn’t happen to you or any of your relatives. I can’t imagine going through what they are going through with the death of their family member.

And love how CNN is calling him a man from Athens instead of what he is, an illegal immigrant from Venezuela.
I would wager the majority of Dems that don’t frequent forums like this and only watch CNN or MSNBC don’t know the murderer is an illegal from Venezuela. Those networks will not air anything that could be damning to this administration. You can probably include the Big Three in there as well.

I would wager the majority of Dems that don’t frequent forums like this and only watch CNN or MSNBC don’t know the murderer is an illegal from Venezuela. Those networks will not air anything that could be damning to this administration. You can probably include the Big Three in there as well.

@BelemNole and @pjhawk would consider the reporting of and posting of such information to be racist.

You quoted your own post? Who the f does that?

And love the whataboutism in this thread. This death is clearly at the feet of Joe Biden’s border policy just like Mollie Tibets murderer came into the US during Obama’s presidency. We need border reform and not allow people to just freely come into this country, processed, and on their way as if no big deal. This death and border policy will cause Biden to lose the election if he doesn’t do something and something now. People have had it with the endless amount of people coming into this country with no regard for our laws.
Something absolutely needs to be done about the border and illegals. No doubt about it. However, are we willing to give up our democracy instead? Biden needs an executive order now (he could use the fact the R’s nixed that bill as an excuse to back track policy.). Use the surge in illegal crime as a reason. Then do it up properly when the D’s mop up in November…

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Ditto the Fux news watchers regarding how effing dumb Orange Julius is.

Reactions: sabula
Something absolutely needs to be done about the border and illegals. No doubt about it. However, are we willing to give up our democracy instead? Biden needs an executive order now (he could use the fact the R’s nixed that bill as an excuse to back track policy.). Use the surge in illegal crime as a reason. Then do it up properly when the D’s mop up in November…
It would be late and will have taken an election year to happen, but would be welcomed.

"About an hour before Republicans sank a breakthrough border security compromise on Wednesday, Senator James Lankford, the bill’s lead negotiator, rose on the Senate floor to plead with members of his own party to take the deal that they had demanded — and that he had delivered.

“This is a problem that needs to be solved,” Mr. Lankford said in his signature baritone, his voice brimming with frustration. “Today, we get to decide if we’re going to do that or not — if we’re going to do nothing, or do something.”

Republicans chose nothing."
They did the same thing in 2013 when the Senate passed a large bipartisan bill by a 68-32 vote. The Tea Party controlled House never even brought it up for a vote when it would have passed in the House by a wide margin. They didn't want Obama to "get the win". Now they are doing the same damn thing.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael

The university is going to be paying out massively over this. Also example number 9,768,027 for dems that encouraging people to hire illegals is actively endangering the lives of us citizens.

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT