ADVERTISEMENT

Great first albums...

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
Yeah, yeah.... Boston's first album always tops this list, with Van Halen in a photo finish, but an underappreciated one is Def Leppard's On Through the Night.

These guys were still teenagers and had an amazing rush of creativity on this one.

Yeah, yeah.... Boston's first album always tops this list, with Van Halen in a photo finish, but an underappreciated one is Def Leppard's On Through the Night.

These guys were still teenagers and had an amazing rush of creativity on this one.

The self-named album Violent Femmes is definitely their best album with Blister in the Sun, Add it Up, Gone Daddy Gone, Prove My Love, Kiss Off and Please Do Not Go.

The Toadies Rubberneck album is another where it’s clearly the best work of the band with Possum Kingdom, I Come From the Water, Tyler, Mister Love, Quitter and Away.

Guns N Roses first album Appetite for Destruction is an absolute classic and their best.

Although a lot of Pearl Jam fanatics who follow their tours around disagree with me, I prefer their debut Ten to any of their subsequent albums.

I go back and forth on whether Core or Purple is the best Stone Temple Pilots album, but Core is definitely a classic of the decade.

Reactions: GOHOX69
SurferRosa.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT