ADVERTISEMENT

Gremmel considering Iowa

Sounds like me might go whatever weight Anderson is - for the challenge.

I likey.

Does anyone know of anybody in the Iowa room who could relate to him about fighting with their brother and damaging walls??? I think Royce Alger's quote to Gable after visiting the Brands was something like, "It looked like a murder scene down there with all the blood on the walls and all the holes. We better get them or they are going to f'ing kill us."

How about relating to them over a lost brother? Sorry, not trying to play a tragedy as a recruiting advantage but I would have to think that is a significant part of a young mans life and having someone to mentor you through that would be helpful. Obviously Metcalf could be that guy.

Love that he is putting a challenge first as opposed to a first place finish at an easier weight.

I don't think he ends up at Iowa, but would be happy if he did. Definitely a good prospect

You all would know a lot better than I would. However, having watched this kid while cheering for NY Kong, I'll say that I like everything about him....Has awesome athleticism and the skill set to match.

Whoever gets him is getting a great talent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT