ADVERTISEMENT

Haha...Adam Schiff. What a loser.

Democrats in SF have embolden criminal activity to take place morning, noon, and night with no repercussions for these actions. They are now the victims of their own policies. If you can’t see this and be honest with that assessment, then that’s on you.
You are so full of shit - as if vehicle burglaries are a partisan issue.

Moron.

Democrats in SF have embolden criminal activity to take place morning, noon, and night with no repercussions for these actions. They are now the victims of their own policies. If you can’t see this and be honest with that assessment, then that’s on you.
This is awesome - guess which city in America has the most vehicle thefts in the entire country?

And who is the mayor of this crime ridden shithole?

Now, I’m not actually dumb enough to say it’s her politics that are the reason car thefts are a scourge in her city. But then I’m also not a dumbshit like you and OP 🙄

Reactions: mientkiewicz
This is awesome - guess which city in America has the most vehicle thefts in the entire country?

Now, I’m not actually dumb enough to say it’s her politics that are the reason car thefts are a scourge in her city. But then I’m also not a dumbshit like you and OP 🙄
LoL. I’m going to call you names because I don’t agree with your point of view. Nice. Always the best defense mechanism of someone triggered if someone doesn’t agree with you.

SF is a shithole due to not enforcing laws on the books and going soft on crime. If it’s the same in Bakersfield with Republican leadership then they are just as bad in not going after these criminals and keeping them locked up for committing these crimes.

Proud of my hometown....

From his website...
The systemic bias and racism that infects our criminal justice system has caused disproportionate harm to communities of color – and has diminished our overall public safety. As a former federal prosecutor, Rep. Adam Schiff has been a champion for progressive and practical criminal justice reform that will root out discriminatory practices and make our streets safe for everyone – no matter where they live or what they look like.

California Senate candidate Rep. Adam Schiff was given a rude welcome to San Francisco on Thursday as he was reportedly a victim of a carjacking just hours before a ritzy campaign dinner.

According to The San Francisco Chronicle, thieves broke into his car that was parked in a downtown parking garage and stole his bags. Without business clothes to wear, Schiff still proceeded to the event in shirt sleeves and a hiking vest, according to the Chronicle, with others dressed in suits.

At the dinner, Schiff thanked attorney Joe Cotchett for supporting Schiff’s bid to replace the late Dianne Feinstein and represent California in the U.S. Senate.

"I guess it’s ‘Welcome to San Francisco,’" joked Cotchett’s press agent Lee Houskeeper, who was at the dinner at Ristorante Rocca, located in Burlingame.

During his own remarks, Schiff was reportedly unperturbed by the theft.

"Yes, they took my bags," the California representative said, per the Chronicle. "But I’m here to thank Joe."

Schiff’s resilient demeanor prompted a compliment from Cotchett.

"Adam really showed himself tonight," Cotchett said. "He’ll be a great senator — he’s going to change the Senate tremendously."

The apparent theft came just days after the San Jose Mayor Matt Mahan's security guard was assaulted in downtown San Jose Tuesday, according to KRON4, a local Bay Area news outlet.

"While interviewing Mayor Matt Mahan in downtown San Jose, a man was shouting at us and fought Mayor Mahan's security guard,"KRON4 reporter Jack Molmud wrote in a post along with a video of the incident. "The fight lasted a couple minutes and the man was arrested by SJPD. Police said they were compiling evidence and sending it to the DA's office."

The San Jose Police Department "said the motive and circumstances surrounding the altercation are under investigation."

San Francisco Mayor London Breed is proposing various efforts to combat a part of the city that is notorious for high crime, homelessness and public drug use.
That was a decent article on Schiff. Mainly favorable.

I'm struggling to understand why you picked "Haha...Adam Schiff. What a loser." for your thread header. Care to enlighten us?

That was a decent article on Schiff. Mainly favorable.

I'm struggling to understand why you picked "Haha...Adam Schiff. What a loser." for your thread header. Care to enlighten us?
Read the thread. I had something else and got caught up in a semantics battle so changed it to that out of spite because I’m a child.

Is OP a Jew hater? Signs point to “yes”…

Schiff was born on June 22, 1960 in Framingham, Massachusetts, the son of Edward and Sherrill Ann (née Glovsky) Schiff. He was raised in a Jewish family that "came fleeing the Holocaust". Schiff moved with his parents to Scottsdale, Arizona, in 1970 and Alamo, California, in 1972.

Is OP a Jew hater? Signs point to “yes”…

Schiff was born on June 22, 1960 in Framingham, Massachusetts, the son of Edward and Sherrill Ann (née Glovsky) Schiff. He was raised in a Jewish family that "came fleeing the Holocaust". Schiff moved with his parents to Scottsdale, Arizona, in 1970 and Alamo, California, in 1972.
No. I’m not a Democrat. Sorry.

This x 1,000

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT