ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh & Michigan

Hawk_4shur

HR Legend
Jan 2, 2009
On the front page of ESPN's College Football site there are 8 articles about Harbaugh or Michigan -some positive some negative. Eight! Including one about being a dick on the radio show, "The Herd". Slow news day? Or, is this guy making a huge amount of noise for the Wolves?

Discuss.

p.s. Saw one about Iowa State too. Ugh.

On the front page of ESPN's College Football site there are 8 articles about Harbaugh or Michigan -some positive some negative. Eight! Including one about being a dick on the radio show, "The Herd". Slow news day? Or, is this guy making a huge amount of noise for the Wolves?

Discuss.

The guy is a Godsend. Helluva coach and kids love him.

His interview with Cowherd was very very odd. It was like he had never done an interview before. Uncomfortable

Reactions: icu81222
Of course Harbaugh is making a lot of noise, but it's because he's been given a forum for his show-boating and weirdness by ESPN and the rest of the sports media. Maybe he'll be good at Michigan, but he seems more like Mork from Ork to me.

Discuss.

I noticed it a couple days ago. They seemed to be pimpin UM for some reason.

I used to cringe whenever Brady Hoke gave interviews but I'd listen to him before Harbaugh. He will fit right in at UM. Pure arrogance.

Harbaugh will likely turn things around in a hurry at UM. Five years from now, they'll be sick of him, continuing his career trend.

I think he will be good, by my gosh, people are already crowning the guy who hasn't won a single game as their coach.

Reactions: rfgiowa

Discuss.

That sure beats the year 'round BS Nick Saban worship of the last decade...eff Saban...

I think he will be good, by my gosh, people are already crowning the guy who hasn't won a single game as their coach.
It was the same hype Ferentz used to get by the Iowa folks. I just thank God the folks at Michigan were smart enough to fire guys when mediocre football set in

No one has crowned the guy. Though many think he'll be successful, as he has been at every stop in his coaching career.

It was the same hype Ferentz used to get by the Iowa folks. I just thank God the folks at Michigan were smart enough to fire guys when mediocre football set in

The Ferentz hype came after he had success at Iowa , not when he got here.

But he has to go against Urban every year. I hope JH is all that just to see the battles. I just don't see UM catching OSU, Harbaugh or not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT