ADVERTISEMENT

Here are the massive tax increases coming your way in a second Biden term

Why would anyone with an IQ higher than their shoe size want more taxes? I will never understand the left as hard as I try, my brain just wasn't wired backwards.
He's a marxist dreg who benefits from gov payouts.

Why would anyone with an IQ higher than their shoe size want more taxes? I will never understand the left as hard as I try, my brain just wasn't wired backwards.
People with low incomes don't care if the middle class and rich have to pay more taxes. They actually welcome others paying more taxes.

• Haha
Reactions: Bearhawk0505
The tax rate has NOTHING to do with government spending, if it did, we wouldn't have a 31 trillion dollar debt. The only reason the government wants to raise taxes is so they can take away as much individual freedom as possible and so they make sure we only spend what money we have left on what the government approves. Taxes have become a vote buying scheme. Americans pay taxes and the left gives that money to people so they will vote for democrats.

People with low incomes don't care if the middle class and rich have to pay more taxes. They actually welcome others paying more taxes.
"Tax the rich" is the biggest Democrat campaign lie there is. And yet, people continue to fall for it.

Reactions: abby97
We don't, but we also like to actually pay for the shit we spend money on. It works better than just saying, "That's my kid's problem, not mine".

The tax rate has NOTHING to do with government spending, if it did, we wouldn't have a 31 trillion dollar debt. The only reason the government wants to raise taxes is so they can take away as much individual freedom as possible and so they make sure we only spend what money we have left on what the government approves. Taxes have become a vote buying scheme. Americans pay taxes and the left gives that money to people so they will vote for democrats.
We wouldn't have a $31 trillion dollar debt if Republicans wouldn't slash taxes every time we get close to actually being able to pay for our spending. Just think if Bush didn't cause massive deficits with massive tax cuts when he inherited a surplus. And then after slashing taxes decided to start a $3 trillion war in Iraq and not providing any method to pay for it.

We wouldn't have a $31 trillion dollar debt if Republicans wouldn't slash taxes every time we get close to actually being able to pay for our spending. Just think if Bush didn't cause massive deficits with massive tax cuts when he inherited a surplus. And then after slashing taxes decided to start a $3 trillion war in Iraq and not providing any method to pay for it.
$34.65 TRILLION, but what's 10% to a supporter of the big guy who did this? Let's see, will caring for all of this trash add to the debt or decrease it >

Bottom 47% say good. Hopefully you will find a job soon.
This top 1% says good, thats an accountant. Its not to say that I think things need to be tweaked, but I do think the highest wage earners are skirting around and paying a lower tax bracket that what is intended. I see no way unrealized capital gains or effectively a net worth tax can be enforce. Would be a nightmare to calculate and enforce. You have a stock valued at $400 on 12/31 but on 2/26 it is $175. Do you use the current fair market value, do you use the $400 and then what happens to the losses?

We don't, but we also like to actually pay for the shit we spend money on. It works better than just saying, "That's my kid's problem, not mine".
Except you are already saying it's your kids' problem, not yours. It's a spending problem, not a revenue problem. Get back to me when Biden stops forgiving student loans and throwing money at Ukraine, and on and on.

I might be persuaded to listen to the left's bucket of tax crap if they even once, proposed a balanced budget but they could care less. So based on that, I say no more tax increases, period.........

• Haha
Reactions: cigaretteman

Dumb shit. It has to do with not collecting enough money for decades. The interstate highway system was built right after funding WW2 and the Korean War. Because we had a tax rate that funded it.

Reactions: cigaretteman
I might be persuaded to listen to the left's bucket of tax crap if they even once, proposed a balanced budget but they could care less. So based on that, I say no more tax increases, period.........
Were you born after 2000?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Dumb shit. It has to do with not collecting enough money for decades. The interstate highway system was built right after funding WW2 and the Korean War. Because we had a tax rate that funded it.
Then spend money on that and stop paying for illegals to come to America and stop paying for flights to bring them here, stop paying for college loans that were willing taken out by the recipients, stop paying for dead and disqualified food stamp recipients, and on and on and on. Stop bringing up a legitimate expenditure when the left has no interest in eliminating the mountains of illegitimate ones. Stop spending before talking about more taxes.

Reactions: biggreydogs
Then spend money on that and stop paying for illegals to come to America and stop paying for flights to bring them here, stop paying for college loans that were willing taken out by the recipients, stop paying for dead and disqualified food stamp recipients, and on and on and on. Stop bringing up a legitimate expenditure when the left has no interest in eliminating the mountains of illegitimate ones. Stop spending before talking about more taxes.

This is the poster for right wing, backwoods stupidity. Decades of deficient funding may never be made up.

Tax cuts
Tax cuts
Tax cuts.

Good for the economy. Bullshit. We knew we were going to spend.

Huge Deficits.

Republicans are budget disasters.

Poster is extremely low IQ based on a 30 second glance at his posts.

Spend 31 seconds and maybe it will dawn on you revenue must be adequate.

Tax cuts for their sake when it adds to the deficit is not a good business model. I suppose your IQ level provides contraction to this theory, keeping in mind cuts were made with existing spending.

Balanced budget? You want zero borrowing?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT