ADVERTISEMENT

I still hate today…

480f209bc3631f2b05d10d307050533e.gif

My mom was a teacher so bedtime was almost sacrosanct to be ready for school the next day. There were very few times they let me stay up to watch the news or something.

I remember clearly watching the 10:00 news after the accident as a youngish kid.

Imagine how bad we would beat Purdue if we played them today. They are lucky they missed up by a day.

Reactions: Fan In Black
imagine what it's like for Mike & Patty Street

and his ex-teammates

and everyone that was close to him
Time heals all wounds. I lost my twin brother at 19. You're broken for a while, wishing you could trade places with them 💔. Slowly the dreams of them showing up exactly as they were, making you relive the loss over and over when you awaken, begin to fade. You never really get completely over it, but the day itself becomes just another day and all that's left is the memories.

imagine what it's like for Mike & Patty Street

and his ex-teammates

and everyone that was close to him
Imagine what it's like for Mr Pence.

Having to be put on trial by 1000s of people who don't know anything about him other than the fact he was driving a vehicle that accidentally hit another.

There are two sides to the coin on this date.

Reactions: Hawksbyamillion
I couldn't tell you my ex's birthday and really don't care. This will be 40 years this year for my 2nd marriage, we have had a great run
I didn’t know either until the 25th anniversary of the tragedy. Then it was kinda hard to forget her birthday was the same day.

Reactions: shanksit44
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT