ADVERTISEMENT

*****Indiana vs Iowa (W) Game Thread*****

QChawks

HR King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
7pm Fox

Biggest game of the year, so far. Top tier big ten opponent and national TV.

Indiana (14-1) is really good. Winners of 13 straight their only loss was a blowout @ Stanford two months ago. McKenzie Holmes is probably the second best player in the league. Indiana has great guard play but I think we can have some success inside. Hawks really need to guard the perimeter.

I think Indy pulls the upset 82-75.

Is the Indiana team even flying in today? Last I heard they were leaving for IC at 9:30 this morning?

Reactions: HIWILLE
7pm Fox

Biggest game of the year, so far. Top tier big ten opponent and national TV. Indiana (14-1) is really good. Winners of 13 straight their only loss was a blowout @ Stanford two months ago. McKenzie Holmes is probably the second best player in the league. Indiana has great guard play but I think we can have some success inside. Hawks really need to guard the perimeter. I think Indy pulls the upset 82-75.

I have never seen you so optimistic.

Atleast that one guard is gone, can't remember her name but she's been really good the last few years

7pm Fox

Biggest game of the year, so far. Top tier big ten opponent and national TV.

Indiana (14-1) is really good. Winners of 13 straight their only loss was a blowout @ Stanford two months ago. McKenzie Holmes is probably the second best player in the league. Indiana has great guard play but I think we can have some success inside. Hawks really need to guard the perimeter.

I think Indy pulls the upset 82-75.
Have faith, my man.😉

Grace Berger
Berger's replacement (Scalia ?) played for Minny last year and is an excellent 3 point shooter. She is not the driver and midrange shooter Berger was. What happens to that 2 person game Berger and Holmes always ran when the game was on the line at the end is the question for me. Also, 22' s shooting is improved this year and you can't play off her anymore.

Reactions: oldhawk56
Atleast that one guard is gone, can't remember her name but she's been really good the last few years
I remember who you are talking about, not her name, but her all around game. very good ball handler and passer, shooter scorer.

I think Indy pulls the upset 82-75

8it-edible-nf-ts.gif

I never realized that even a chartered flight would have a standard airline flight number that the public can even query on.

Any bars in the QC that would show the game with sound or will the NFL Chiefs playoff game be the one on?

Resell value dipped quite a bit yesterday but prices going back up for what’s left on 2nd market

Was at the Minny/IU game last night. Mack Holmes and Syd Parrish were there shooting tee shirts with the gun, so figured they would be flying out this morning. Hope they’ve made it by now.

Having left Bloomington at 7 this morning, weather wasn’t very nice then either. Took me 4+ hours to get home, on a trip that usually takes 2.45. Never been more nervous on 65 as I was this morning.

Here’s to a great and injury-free game.

Was at the Minny/IU game last night. Mack Holmes and Syd Parrish were there shooting tee shirts with the gun, so figured they would be flying out this morning. Hope they’ve made it by now.

Having left Bloomington at 7 this morning, weather wasn’t very nice then either. Took me 4+ hours to get home, on a trip that usually takes 2.45. Never been more nervous on 65 as I was this morning.

Here’s to a great and injury-free game.
My son is a Boiler and he was supposed to come home to the Chicago burbs on Thursday night. I told him to stay there. I didn't want him to have anything to do with I65 on the way back to school.

Reactions: 4IUSox2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT