ADVERTISEMENT

It’s early

3 of 4 Michigan semifinalists are 5th/ 6th year transfers this year. They chose wisely and paid dearly I bet. Not a good plan going forward for anyone imo. Recruit better and get multi year transfers if you go that route is a better long term plan.
We're in the same boat as mich...with less semifinalists to show for it.

We haven't recruited well enough and will need to bring in a few more transfers to fill out our lineup next year.

And a lot of points yet to be scored. Don’t give up on the team.
8e5a92bcc4be49a8399f40d046e63adc.jpg

Reactions: SDHN2013
We're in the same boat as mich...with less semifinalists to show for it.

We haven't recruited well enough and will need to bring in a few more transfers to fill out our lineup next year.
sounds very familiar...can't recruit, we've gotten transfers which has SAVED the program...but no worries they will usher out a very good hand fighting, push, pull team that can't ride, can't shoot or win close matches again next year.

yeah, super negative...just not feeling that there are better times ahead....just venting...no need to kill me :)

Reactions: CHERRYPICKED
sounds very familiar...can't recruit, we've gotten transfers which has SAVED the program...but no worries they will usher out a very good hand fighting, push, pull team that can't ride, can't shoot or win close matches again next year.

yeah, super negative...just not feeling that there are better times ahead....just venting...no need to kill me :)
Kill you for what? You didn’t say anything controversial. Own it.

Reactions: Gusaford
No not early anymore. But a lot of the people on here have no idea how hard it is to get to the stand. Not an easy task!

No not early anymore. But a lot of the people on here have no idea how hard it is to get to the stand. Not an easy task!
You think we're all just a bunch of noobs who showed up around the time Cael and psu invented wrestling?

• Haha
Reactions: bourbon n blues
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT