ADVERTISEMENT

It’s time to fully, 100%, without caveat, get behind Biden’s re-election

Status
Not open for further replies.

RagnarLothbrok

HR All-American
Apr 4, 2023
No, I’m not thrilled to have to give my full support to an 82-year-old, but, as I said in another thread, if Biden ends up in a wheelchair drooling into a bib while soiling his Depends, and Kamala Harris is the one running shit, that outcome is still a gizzillion times preferable to the ****ing self-absorbed, narcissistic, anti-American, pro-Putin fascist, sexually assaulting, US-military-insulting, draft-dodging-bone-spurring, MAGAt-infested shit stain on humanity.

It’s time, folks. If you care about America and our allies around the world, it’s time. It’s time to not only support the Biden/Harris campaign, but to offer 100% approval for their re-election bid to anyone who will listen. False equivalencies and “yeah, but Joe is slow and has a speech impediment” rebuffs ended with “Mr. Haley is a sucker and loser” and “Russia can do whatever the hell they want.”

Goddamn you, Donald.

Negative. I didn't vote for either in 16. I voted Trump in 20. I won't make that mistake again in 24. Trump needs to have a grabber this morning to take him out. I feel guilty feeling that way but I think it's for the greater good.
They’re both on the ballot in November. Anything…ANYTHING…other than a vote for Biden is a vote for Trump. What are you going to do?

No, I’m not thrilled to have to give my full support to an 82-year-old, but, as I said in another thread, if Biden ends up in a wheelchair drooling into a bib while soiling his Depends, and Kamala Harris is the one running shit, that outcome is still a gizzillion times preferable to the ****ing self-absorbed, narcissistic, anti-American, pro-Putin fascist, sexually assaulting, US-military-insulting, draft-dodging-bone-spurring, MAGAt-infested shit stain on humanity.

It’s time, folks. If you care about America and our allies around the world, it’s time. It’s time to not only support the Biden/Harris campaign, but to offer 100% approval for their re-election bid to anyone who will listen. False equivalencies and “yeah, but Joe is slow and has a speech impediment” rebuffs ended with “Mr. Haley is a sucker and loser” and “Russia can do whatever the hell they want.”

Goddamn you, Donald.
Agree with a caveat. I still want an alternative other than Joe and Kamala.
Trump is a no go.

Agree with a caveat. I still want an alternative other than Joe and Kamala.
Trump is a no go.
I want an alternative too, friend. I want a sane conservative to rise up and take down Putin Puppet Boy.

I also want to be on a tropical island right now making out with Megan Fox while getting blown by Angelina Jolie.

Wish in one hand and shit in another…

Anything other than a vote for Biden sure does.
Here's the thing. If you can't respect and value innocent human life you are automatically disqualified from leadership in any form. My vote being missing would not help Trump in any way because it was never going to anyone that can't value life.

I want an alternative too, friend. I want a sane conservative to rise up and take down Putin Puppet Boy.

I also want to be on a tropical island right now making out with Megan Fox while getting blown by Angelina Jolie.

Wish in one hand and shit in another…
Any sane conservative left the GOP long ago and is helping to elect Biden for a 2nd term.

• Sad
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
You guys really think the Dem party would let him get this close to the election if his health is in decline? Come on, stop falling for the propaganda. There is no conspiracy here

I realized last night that even if it was a rerun, our country non a whole would have a more educated electorate if the only news it got was from the weekend update on SNL and not from whatever gets pushed on cable

Here's the thing. If you can't respect and value innocent human life you are automatically disqualified from leadership in any form. My vote being missing would not help Trump in any way because it was never going to anyone that can't value life.
President Biden does, he's a Catholic and isn't personally for abortion but he correctly states it's between a woman, their doctor and their maker as he should. My stance as well.

If you actually believe that, you should probably never vote for president again. Nobody is raising to that level and also being capable of doing the job.

President Biden does, he's a Catholic and isn't personally for abortion but he correctly states it's between a woman, their doctor and their maker as he should. My stance as well.
Would you vote for abortion to be legal without caveat? Then you do not value life and you are disqualified.

Reactions: Hawkman34
You voted for a person in 2020 personally involved in abortions and pro abortion. His actions now against it was only to capture the fake Christian Evangelical cult of suckers.

Last edited:
Would you vote for abortion to be legal without caveat? Then you do not value life and you are disqualified.
I would support a 20 week ban and no limitations for rape, incest or health of mother. I prefer to have Roe codified to federal law though.

If you actually believe that, you should probably never vote for president again. Nobody is raising to that level and also being capable of doing the job.
As we live today that is a sad reality. I truly believe that some day in the future our descendants will look back at us in disgust because of what we do to the weakest form of ourselves.

You guys really think the Dem party would let him get this close to the election if his health is in decline? Come on, stop falling for the propaganda. There is no conspiracy here

I realized last night that even if it was a rerun, our country non a whole would have a more educated electorate if the only news it got was from the weekend update on SNL and not from whatever gets pushed on cable

Any appeal to logic isn't going to work. Remember the chief reason these hateful pricks voted him into office in the first place was based on a absurd conspiracy theories and the insistence that Hillary Clinton is akin to the devil.

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but she hasn't done sh!t to anyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT