ADVERTISEMENT

It May be Ridiculous But Brian Needs to Be Demoted

West Dundee Hawkeye

HR All-American
Sep 28, 2003
We had 6 points and 220 yards of Total Offense. That is bull crap. Hayden in his 1st year with Phil Suess at QB averaged 360. We will beat Northwestern and maybe Nebraska and go 4-8.

I am not saying Petras is the entire reason we stink on offense but how about for a jolt of excitement we try the 2nd string QB? Are the QB's we recruited that bad?

Some may say I am over thinking this and that it is "ridiculous" but Brian needs to be demoted. I don't care if he moves to OL Coach, fund raiser or as an Analyst but get him out of being the OC. Last I checked our offense was ranked #130 out of #131. How bad could the replacement be?

I don't care if the replacement is the current Offensive Analyst, LeVar Woods, Chuck Long, Drew Tate, etc. Just make the flipping move. The Defense is fantastic and the Special Teams are very good.

Nepotism - "the practice among those with power or influence of favoring relatives or friends, especially by giving them jobs".

I like KF but he is not bigger than Iowa Football. He has run a clean program, hired and promoted Phil Parker and LeVar Woods and won a ton of games. I am not calling for his removal.

Go Hawks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News